Reviews for Roller Coaster
zombiekins5948 chapter 14 . 4/8
Please make more updates
Love love love love love! Please update soon!
SaiyukiLover232 chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
I sincerely hope you update this story.
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
(lol there's a Naruto ad at the bottom of the page with Sasuke and his chidori posed mid-fight.. how fitting? XD) I really hope Sakura succeeds in changing the future for the better, and I can't wait to see what the new future will be!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Worker gosh this story is amazing! most of the time travel five I read with Sakura and kakashi in it has Sakura travel back in time to when she was kakashi's age (which is super awesome) but this is just so cool! Even if the future is sad.
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
NOOOO I WANNA SEE EVERYONE'S REACTIONS! Ugh why did you have to stop here?! This is such a brilliant story and I'm so sad that it's been 4 years since the late update. Clearly this must be discontinued right? :'(((

Please if you ever get inspired to continue (even if it's just one chapter) those 470 followers of this story would be so happy! I know I would!

Your writing style is amazing and the plot development is perfect! Even if the plot development toward later chapters isn't in sync with the actual naruto plot line PLEASE CONTINUE! Ugh I can't stress enough how addicting and wonderful this story is!
P.S. Squad 17 is also great! xO

Love this and hope you decide to update after all these years hehehe please and thank you! xDDD
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Awww I know sakura understands everyone's behavior but it still has to hurt :'(

Btw I'm loving the subtle attachment Sasuke is beginning to have for his female teammate that wasn't so prominent the first time around ;D but I want to see more interactions between sakura and her future hubby Gaara...well he probably won't be this time lolz *cough*kakasaku*cough*

Anyways I love it and I'm sad that I'm on chapter 14 next cuz that's the most recent update D'x nooooooo
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
See look what you did kakashi! You screwed up the timeline now things are starting to change drastically and most likely not for the better!
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Hahahahaha "The Hokage wants me to tell you that I am twenty-four, a Hokage, and married." She finally blurted after a long silence.

Well that sums it up pretty nicely doesn't it? x'D
I can just imagine kakashi's face after that bit of information!
LovelyScarletBlossom-16 chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Wow I have to say I really love what I'm reading so far! I'm only on the second chapter and I think this will easily become one of my favorite fanfictions xD lol and I love how the Third already knows all the stuff that Sakura is going to do and is capable of doing yet kakashi is completely in the dark.

I have to say I'm so glad that sakura told the hokage everything upon her arrival. Every time travel fanfic I have read sakura has to keep everything to herself which in turn does absolutely NO GOOD!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I love it!
Me/My reserves
Kuroi yuki-chan chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
please make more chapters!
TCRLN chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! MOREEEEEEEEEE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE ME LOVE U STORY XD
TheIronFey chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
I really wish you would update this story. It is simply amazing.
Koomahana chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!