Reviews for Roller Coaster
AnimeMango chapter 14 . 4/18
Wow! I am in love with your story! Gosh I wish there was more. I'm legit squealing whenever there is any form of contact between Gaara and Sakura now lol. I love the bonds she's developing with the boys and Kakashi, and overall you've displayed her thought sequence and her struggle so accurately. I also really want to see how people are going to react to the outcome of her match, especially her team and Gaara lol. I REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE READING THIS STORY. IT IS HONESTLY SO GOOD! I really couldn't put it down for hours. Please please please please please please update it. It's too good to not finish and it is agony for me not being able to continue it. Please continue it soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I hope sakura gives kakashi a tongue lashedng for his stupidity and makes him realize his mistake
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
Wahhh. I hate that fanfiction. Com does not state clearly when stories are still in progress. This is definitely not going to get finished,but i just wanted to comment and say that I loved the story so far. I could not stop reading it.
Yaz-Haruno chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
I love this story so much,update soon please!
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
It's been a nice Sakura centric story to read.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Oh gosh. I know this might be rude but I'm dying here. It's SASUKE. S-A-S-U-K-E. Not Sauske!

I just had to. You spelt his name wrong the whole chapter!
A. B. Page chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
... Please update T.T
Luumus chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
At first I thought it was a typo but you always write "Sauske" when it's actually written Sasuke.
Luumus chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Every chapter so far you tend to confuse your with you're, for example: "your wrong, his revenge was on Gato, not Hatake." You mean you are wrong, thus if you want to shorten it, it should be written as you're wrong.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/21/2015
Updaaaaaattteee pleaseeeeeeee
sakuratearz chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
please continue its so good.
Deity Imagine chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
You have spelt 'Sasuke' wrong. You have the second 's' and the 'u' the wrong way around.
MidnightFlower246 chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
This story is great and very well written. Please continue it, it's bugging me to know what happens next.
Marahuyo chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/8/2015
I. Love. This. Love. Her. Personality. More!