Reviews for Roller Coaster
NekoChibi44 chapter 8 . 5/31
You have no idea how many time this fanfic made me cry. (TAT). To be honest this is the best and most realistic Sakura time travel I’be ever read. She doesn’t have sudden change in character from the future to past, instead kept her current personality and identity. The feeling she’s expressing are very reasonable unlike most (I’m sorry if I offended anyone) where the plot just insert a stronger more confident from the future and suddenly change the past. Her feeling actually express how she feels and does’t leave a gap between the change of time. For these factors, I thank you very much for this story. I hope you keep up the good work and update soon lol.
DLFangrill chapter 14 . 4/7
Please continue!
Pysco-babydoll chapter 14 . 1/28
Another amazing story lost in time.
cincinnatus18 chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
I like this story!

Also I don’t tend to judge stories on review counts - since one of the most amazing stories I’ve read has almost three times the amount of favourites than it does reviews. Some people just don’t have much to say (me) and some authors may ask questions at the end to reel in the reviews. No offence to those that do, but it’s a very effective tactic.
I'm in here chapter 14 . 10/12/2017
I loved how badass Sakura was in her fight against Kankuro. My heart would get so excited when it came to Gaara and Sakura! I can only hope you update this in the future :)
kitsunells chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
u r an amazing writer plz keep goin I love the plot thnk u for ur hard work
AnimeMango chapter 14 . 4/18/2017
Wow! I am in love with your story! Gosh I wish there was more. I'm legit squealing whenever there is any form of contact between Gaara and Sakura now lol. I love the bonds she's developing with the boys and Kakashi, and overall you've displayed her thought sequence and her struggle so accurately. I also really want to see how people are going to react to the outcome of her match, especially her team and Gaara lol. I REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE READING THIS STORY. IT IS HONESTLY SO GOOD! I really couldn't put it down for hours. Please please please please please please update it. It's too good to not finish and it is agony for me not being able to continue it. Please continue it soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I hope sakura gives kakashi a tongue lashedng for his stupidity and makes him realize his mistake
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2016
Wahhh. I hate that fanfiction. Com does not state clearly when stories are still in progress. This is definitely not going to get finished,but i just wanted to comment and say that I loved the story so far. I could not stop reading it.
Yaz-Haruno chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
I love this story so much,update soon please!
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
It's been a nice Sakura centric story to read.
cincinnatus18 chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Oh gosh. I know this might be rude but I'm dying here. It's SASUKE. S-A-S-U-K-E. Not Sauske!

I just had to. You spelt his name wrong the whole chapter!
A. B. Page chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
... Please update T.T
Luumus chapter 9 . 2/13/2016
At first I thought it was a typo but you always write "Sauske" when it's actually written Sasuke.
Luumus chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Every chapter so far you tend to confuse your with you're, for example: "your wrong, his revenge was on Gato, not Hatake." You mean you are wrong, thus if you want to shorten it, it should be written as you're wrong.