Reviews for A Study in Tea Leaves
Lovely fic B-)
summerstar chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
it's a good one!
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Excellent ending, with the broken
Diary chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was sweet and funny.

Thank you for writing and publishing it.
Pompey chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ROTFL - oh, that was priceless! (and it sort of reminded me of that scene in Harry Potter when he and Ron are making up fortunes as they go along.)

The banter was adorable, from Holmes's etymology of "clump" to his last prediction. (The squashed spider made my coworkers roll their eyes at me - "there she goes again, laughing to herself.")
VHunter07 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*strikes thoughtful pose* You know, I think Holmes should take up palm reading...he might be quite good really...:) What a hilariously original idea! Truly superb! Those boys are so darn cute...:)
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Alright, all together now...AW!

Sweet, and still in character, which considering the subject matter that Holmes chose to bring up is rather astonishing. But then if anyone could portray Holmes discussing tea-leaves convincingly, it would be you CG.

I'm always struck and very jealous of your ideas, so new and untried and unheard of, and pulled off so beautifully and convincingly, and always with Holmes and Watson in character, its fantastic.
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hee. This fic's absolutely adorable! I love the idea of Holmes trying to cheer up Watson that way, and how much they get caught up in the fortune-telling!
pebbles66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love this! Holmes being all considerate and trying to cheer up poor Watson is just too sweet! The interaction between the two is very entertaining also. It's great!
aragonite chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw, Holmes, you can be a huge softie, but your secret is safe with us!
smallrose chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This was absolutely, completely, adorable. Holmes in the role of mystic. :D
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL, a mystic Holmes? I love Watson's responses. _
KCS chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
*has now come perilously close to choking to death from hysterical laughter*

My word, I think I've had more mood swings today than Holmes without a case...*gasp*

The mental picture of H&W side-by-side peering into a teacup together is almost enough for a cuteness overload in itself, but adding the fortune-telling in there made me laugh so hard my face hurts now from grinning and my parents think I've totally gone over the edge into borderline insanity.

Thank you a thousand times, it brightened my evening so much!

Even if I did spray Dr. Pepper all over my laptop from laughing, it was well worth it... 8D