Reviews for Reeducation
ryddance chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Please, please, please update! This is absolutely amazing! I love Maggie and how she notices odd things about Alex. You left us a major cliffie! What will they find out? How will they react? Will he tell them anything? Please give us a tidbit!
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I can't wait for more!
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
NOOOOO! Stupid cliffhanger. *Has tantrum*
yashendra2797 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
This seems like a seriously awesome story! Update soon...
animato22 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
oMG it has been so long since I've actually gotten hooked to a fanfic enough to want to read the unfinished bit. I do hope that you're able to uodate soon, this is very interesting especially since I'm 100% sure that they'll be caught, most likely by Alex nontheless.

Okay, I kind of got away from my review there but I just wanted to say thank you for writing and keeping up with this story.
Apple in the Ocean chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
*stares very seriously at the end of the chapter*

Things to read? So do I. I very desperately have things to read. Something that includes the next chapter.

*folds hands and proceeds to wait patiently for the next installment*
Apple in the Ocean chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
OH! Exciting! Sorry for the short review, I really want to read the next chapter- pronto!
Apple in the Ocean chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! RIDER! YOU MUST DETONATE YOUR GROUP! DESTROY IT! MAKE THEM RUBBISH!
Apple in the Ocean chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
EXCITING! I really like this portrayal of Alex. There's something...very intriguing about him. I suppose one factor is is that he's changed so much in the time that's hit him with that it's like I'm looking at a silhouette of a character I already know and waiting eagerly for you to fill it in for me so I can see the finished result, raise my monocle and nod somberly saying: "Oh! So THAT'S why!" I am entirely interested to find out how Sabina died, whether that's something you touch on later, I don't know (: Guiltily (no, not so much) I don't like Sabina, so her death...*looks around quickly and shiftily scrawls 10 points against your story, shuffles away* Yeah. That's kinda evil, isn't it?

Yeah, so I like it a looottt and I'm gonna go and read more now!
Apple in the Ocean chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
So...I'm curious. Are they all going to fail? Too eager? Too inexperienced? I know, I know...I'm asking for spoilers but please, by all means- spoil it for me. No, no, not SPOIL. per-se, rather...enlighten me. Scope out the horizons of the story for me, please.

I am curious though. So curious that I will leave you with this skeletal review and leap onto the next story to devour. (I've eaten too many good things today, I should calm down before I start to burst)
Apple in the Ocean chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Yello again!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! Seriously, I mean it! I absolutely adore it! OK, OK, I usually have a TEENY bit of an issue with teenage spies other than Alex, cos I'm a huge fan of the fact that it's like "OH MY GOODNESS HE'S A TEENAGE SPY AND NO ONE ELSE IS" because that's what makes him special, but I love the unique spin you've still got going with this! You're not pulling out 10 James Bond's and setting them loose, but the characters seem well fleshed out (still. You're good at that, aren't you?)! Anywho, I'm not going to start saying what I like in stories and stuff, because, well, it's yours and you can do whatever you've planned out for it (:

But I like it so far, and I'm reading it for the second time, so that's saying something, isn't?:D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
It's nice to see you're still around! This chapter was great as usual. Hope you update again cause I want to see what's on those files! :D
MLM24 chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
gg thistle chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
honestly i am surprised i usually hate other teen spy stories cus i stick to my favs but that was acctually really good you have built up a nice air of mystery around alex and some o fthe other trainees so well done and carry on writing while i read you other stories