Reviews for Reeducation
Good
aniseed flower chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
Naauuuu. Theres no more! Im kinda bummed alex lost to the chunky guy.. Doesnt seem likely.. But i do so badly wish to know what their reactions to alexs history are! Bummer. Oh well. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us. I wish it had the next chapter. Lol.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
OMG this is amazing, I love it! Please update, I really want to know what happens. And the way you wrote Alex is perfect, you really caught his character.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is really good! Like no joke, you wrote Alex's character on point and the plot is amazing. Please, PLEASE update. his is really great don't stop.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
So I stumbled upon this completely by accident, I was just stalking Alex Rider fanfics when THIS appeared and it was just beautiful among all the other crappy ones. Anyways you probably don't even ipen Fanfiction anymore, but this is a really good story and I honest-to-God wish you'd completed it :)
ryddance chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Please, please, please update! This is absolutely amazing! I love Maggie and how she notices odd things about Alex. You left us a major cliffie! What will they find out? How will they react? Will he tell them anything? Please give us a tidbit!
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I can't wait for more!
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
NOOOOO! Stupid cliffhanger. *Has tantrum*
yashendra2797 chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
This seems like a seriously awesome story! Update soon...
animato22 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Jay Q chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
oMG it has been so long since I've actually gotten hooked to a fanfic enough to want to read the unfinished bit. I do hope that you're able to uodate soon, this is very interesting especially since I'm 100% sure that they'll be caught, most likely by Alex nontheless.

Okay, I kind of got away from my review there but I just wanted to say thank you for writing and keeping up with this story.
Apple in the Ocean chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
*stares very seriously at the end of the chapter*

Things to read? So do I. I very desperately have things to read. Something that includes the next chapter.

*folds hands and proceeds to wait patiently for the next installment*
Apple in the Ocean chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
OH! Exciting! Sorry for the short review, I really want to read the next chapter- pronto!
Apple in the Ocean chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! RIDER! YOU MUST DETONATE YOUR GROUP! DESTROY IT! MAKE THEM RUBBISH!
Apple in the Ocean chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
EXCITING! I really like this portrayal of Alex. There's something...very intriguing about him. I suppose one factor is is that he's changed so much in the time that's hit him with that it's like I'm looking at a silhouette of a character I already know and waiting eagerly for you to fill it in for me so I can see the finished result, raise my monocle and nod somberly saying: "Oh! So THAT'S why!" I am entirely interested to find out how Sabina died, whether that's something you touch on later, I don't know (: Guiltily (no, not so much) I don't like Sabina, so her death...*looks around quickly and shiftily scrawls 10 points against your story, shuffles away* Yeah. That's kinda evil, isn't it?

Yeah, so I like it a looottt and I'm gonna go and read more now!