Reviews for Teen Titans on Maury
Abigail Mia Dawson 101 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
More plz you guys are halarious
Abigail Mia Dawson 101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Beeping halarious your awesome I could stop laphing
alice chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
love it write more i was cracking up when slade was singing
robstar.winchester chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
so I kinda laughed on my floor sooooooo hard I couldn't stop laughing! this was FREAKING HILARIOUS! gosh you have talent! this was just soooo funny I even told mh friends about this story ! they were laughing just as hard I was:D thank you for writing this!LOVED IT3333333
KoriCarrigan chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
heyyy loved it! make more...plzzzzzzzzzzzz i really cant wait! u should have the titans east on and the rest of the east boy s hitting on star! that would be halarious!
Addicted2Books13 chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Okay im going to be straight with you on this story I AM AFRAID, this probably the most singlehabdedly disturbing, freaky, and perverted story I have ever read but I have to give ya props for imagination and creativity.
bunnyxx chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahaha this story is so lolz
HaruTohruLove chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
haah this is awesome. Continue!
mosswind chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh wow there are only 2 reviews here...oh wait! Now there are three!:D:D! But hey! I love this story!(NO I AM NOT BEING BIASED!) ok maybe a little...or a lot! But if you need me to write a few chapters when I'm not that busy I can!:D! I love you! like a sis!:D!
sum one chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
oh em ge continue XD i luff it! D: continue! :3 oh and here ish a guess i wanna make tew who ta dad ish..it is...MAURY! O:! lmao jk xD
TheFireflyofLight chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is really good. Let me guess, Robin is NOT the father? I bet its someone like Red X or something. or worse, Batman! jk