Reviews for Across the Wall
Kachinko chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Um, I don't wanna be rude, but you have a couple things that don't fit with the canon here. Nobody from Wall went to Tristan and Yvaine's wedding, and I'm pretty sure they've got no idea what the heck Stormhold is. The only taste they ever get of Faerie is the goblin market ever nine years. Also, there's always a guard on the wall. It isn't a job, every guy in the village over a certain age has to take a shift.
Thora Jane chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I like Jared! he sounds really cute (: Loved the chapter...so much for spanish class lol. Emily's character is really good she is really developed for only the second chapter. I like her a lot... she kinda reminds me of this one friend i have...huh? lol
Thora Jane chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
this is a really good story so far. i love how all the people of wall are getting drunk. I can't wait to see what will happens next...but unfortunately i have to do chemistry homework...yay top gun essay! but really your writing is very good and interesting to read. keep it up (:
kablammo55 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
its going really well! can't wait for another chapter!
zeemelz chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
This is really good. Your writing styles not perfect but its geting there. The plot is brilliant, I'm hooked! But check over your chapters before you post them, there are a few spelling mistakes. I cant wait for the next chapter!