Reviews for Photographs
Emmy9394 chapter 19 . 7/27/2009
Good story. I like the idea of 'photogrpahs' in the title - the little snippets of life which had been captured. Please don't stop writing - it is such a sweet story!
mebmarker chapter 18 . 5/11/2009
These last two were pretty, but not my favorites. I'd have to say what I said before: chapters 1, 9, and 11 are my favorites. That might just be because they're mostly Lily/James though. I'm guilt of an obsession.

They are very pretty, though. Don't get me wrong.
mebmarker chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
Well, that was sad...
Henrietta Frances chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
I thought these were really sweet, I especially liked the thing about 'past , present and futre' generations
blackxout chapter 15 . 4/22/2009
awesomeness! :D
Nana87 chapter 14 . 2/13/2009
I'm a fan of one-shots and drabbles, and I really liked this collection! There are a couple of typos here and there, but everything else is great. I hope you write more of them! -
mebmarker chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
Yeah, not my favorite of yours, but it was alright. In case you were wondering, my favorites are Chapters 1, 9, and 11
lyrical-harmonies chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
i was thinking teddy/victoire...
mebmarker chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
Some of that is quite beautiful. I'm surprised at the lack of response when some people have... well... not so well written pieces have 100's of reviews.
Alianne Potter-Black chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
i like it. you do a good job. please update soon.

Aliey
Mistymist chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Oh poor Harry.

I symapathise with him for more than just the kids acting up.
Mistymist chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Very nice.

I will say there are a few tinsy typo error's that you might like to fix but they do not take away from the story.

I hope you continue this.:)