Reviews for Dress Up
GrubblettesFan15 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
i abosublty love this story it makes me so so so hard every time i read i love when they figure it out and all three of them in the tutus and i think that Nessie should do it to charlie and carlisle or maybe jacob
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
i love the but daddy wears the tutu too
MooNOrchiD chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awww...
Astrid chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
I loved it! I think you should have Nessie have all of them perform for the rest of the family. Kinda like...a dance recital! I like your writting its very good. Another idea I have is that you could: Let Nessie pick out their Halloween costumes! That would really be cute. Emmett could be a fairy princess, Jasper could be barbie and Edward could be a mermaid. You could also have Carlisle join the Tutu Society. For Halloween Carlisle could be... the fairy godmother from Cinderella. Once again, I love your writting, its veeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy unique and cute and special. Keep writting and I believe one day you could be an author. Maybe. But you'll have to work hard. Good Job! I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was great! It was interesting, kept my attention and gave me a laugh at the end. I hope that next chapter comes soon! I want to know what Renesmee and Alice dress poor Jasper up as!
Myrddin Ignis Magus THE FINAL chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
*Painful Laughter!*
Ashley chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
I love it but have you saw the vampires suck movie preveiw it makes me mad.
Carla Abbott 12 chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
wow ! you are realy good at this I love it ! you should write more !
Jalice chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Haha i loved this story! It was sooo cute! i liked the last like 3 sentences(: i wish it would have been longer! But great job!
Megan chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
Had me in hysterics! OMG! Freakin' hilarious!
doodlechick12 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Lol! I cracked up when she started making Emmett dance around in the tutu too. That was hilarious!
bethany chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
heyy i read your stories and i couldnt stop smiling! XD i cant wait for more x
alexis chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
im sorry that i didnt review to all of your stories but i wanted to reads them all first then review and now im reviewing and my review is it was...AMAZINGLY AWSOMENESS! I LAUGHED SO HARD XD XD XD XD! I TOTALLY CAN SEE THEM DOING THAT! HAHAHAHA I WOULD LAUGH SO HARD IF WHEN I HAVE A HUSBAND AND KID THAT SHE MAKES HIM DO THAT! AHAHAHAH I LOVE THIS STORY! ONE OF THE FUNNIEST AND CUTEST STORIES!3

CANT WAIT UNTIL YOU MAKE MORE :D :D :D\\

alexis
Queen Of Dead Hearts chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Im depressed why haven't u updated. jk. Although i really want more chapters on this. I loved the list of little things that make lil kids happy.
josiane chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
OMG! THis is so good! please continue the chapters! And if you do, I will tell ALL of my friends at school to come and read it! OmG!

Dont give up now!