Reviews for colors in a life's spectrum
Diamond Mask chapter 32 . 1/26/2011
I should imagine she was screaming, Tianzi being only a little girl and all... :/

Odysseus was always so bland and ignored in CG, and this little ficlet would actually make a really interesting AU story if you extended it.
greenteamoose chapter 32 . 1/26/2011
I've always been disturbed that they would have a child be married to a grown man... Your description "scrambling on her little hands and knees to get away" of Tianzi's response reflects that ;)

greenteamoose chapter 31 . 12/1/2010
Hahaha, I find it sort of cute that the leaders of these two countries are joking with each other. An aptly named title.

SandraNratco chapter 30 . 10/26/2010
ROTFL! Kaguya is something else-I forgot how much she made me laugh. Great job!
greenteamoose chapter 30 . 10/14/2010
Hahahahahaha, a very amusing read. Is there perhaps a hint of Suzalulu that I detect? ;)

FlareKnight chapter 30 . 10/13/2010
Kaguya is great. She can just get a lot of answers with her questions :).
greenteamoose chapter 29 . 8/24/2010
Gino is so cute and hilarious XD. But pumpkin into a princess? I don't get it either; it must be a Gino-ism.

FlareKnight chapter 29 . 8/18/2010
Nice one Gino. To be fair I was kind of lost with what he meant until the explanation came.
greenteamoose chapter 28 . 6/16/2010
(I had to look up Stendhal syndrome on Wikipedia!)

Haha, at first when I saw the alert in my inbox, I thought, "What? Euphie and Clovis o_O?" until I read your drabble and remembered the scene where Euphie was standing in front of Clovis's giant painting. I like the italics on the VIOLENT words and your word choice of "her head dancing foggily."

Wahh, I've missed your writing. Thanks for posting another CG drabble :D

Altair718 chapter 27 . 5/1/2010
Oh man, I had no idea this was updated!
This one was so cute, and yet sad.
greenteamoose chapter 27 . 4/19/2010
Ever so fluffy! :) Ooh, yes... I remember how one of them (Lelouch?) mentioned that happiness is like glass. Glass itself is also a very nice word. I can't believe you hadn't written a Suzaku/Nunnally fic before this :O

Saiyakupo chapter 26 . 3/10/2010
I very much love most of this whole collection! That's certainly why I favorited it :) My favorite though is 'Idealized', of coarse, since I'm an Orange fangirl!

Thank you for this!
Believe in dreams not reality chapter 26 . 2/27/2010
Oh I Love It3
greenteamoose chapter 26 . 2/21/2010
I never realized that FF actually put "Orange" as an alternative name for Jeremiah o_O. Orange-kun!

OMG, the sensory imagery! It's absolutely beautiful. Marianne's hair. Her hands. And the contrasts between tied/loose hair and warm/cold fingers. *continues gushing*

I also love how you put the affair in italics and parenthesis in between the regular font that displays what the public actually sees. It's as though the italics/parentheses represent the secret (and smexiness) of their love.

Shield-Wolf2426 chapter 25 . 2/16/2010
I can't stop laughing. That was just so funny. Victory! victory for Cheese-kun! That was silly, but awesome. Trash is definitely one of my favorites.