Reviews for Fissure
Sperance chapter 19 . 3/19
Nice story! Too bad it seems to be abandoned, but what's here is really good, so thanks for sharing it!
zafnak chapter 19 . 1/17/2014
Since it has been..5 years since the last update, it looks like BB and Jinx will never be getting home. Alas.
T-LAW 808 chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
are ever finishing this story it's really good
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Love this story, love the whole Beast Boy Jinx relationship. Really enjoy the plot about Beast Boy and Jinx being stuck in another universe or something like that, and the fact that its all Malliahs doing. Cant wait for future chapters.
nekoken chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
Hey great story so far, I so like what you have been going with the doom patrol and the background stuff with it haven't read too many stories that focus on that group so its refreshing to have something new. hope you get off you lazy but and update soon ... kidding about lazy if you saw how long it was since i last updated i'm not one to talk but any how hope this comment encourages some writing from you and you get the newest chapter out soon/
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Geez, and I thought I was lost a chapter ago.
Azarune chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
I hope your doing well. Best wishes, this is an awesome story!
GhostHornet chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
HOLY CRAP. There is several reportted sightings of a crypto that is described exactly like that in the jungles of Africa. The only reson I know is because I want to be a cryptozooligist
SoupeandSandwitch chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Heavens its been some time since you've updated this. Why, Teen Titans is hardly relevant anymore. How might I go about both critiquing and/or praising an unfinished product? Well, I just won't is all. Perhaps the urge to continue will find you again (an admittedly pleasing prospect despite a few issues that I may only be clinging to because decent writing ability on a website such as this elicits fright, confusion, and mild gastric distress).

I supooose I could look at some other bits you've written but at the moment I find myself in need of this particular universe starring this very particular pairing and I'm quige cross with you for havong stopped.

Good show so far. Now finish up so that I might cast imagination aside and simply read an ending to decent fanfiction for once in this life.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
great fic really like itt please not abandon it
Art n' Music chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
I detect haunted castle in this story. This should be good.
bubbajack chapter 19 . 6/7/2012
Wow this fic it is... INSANE! I love this! BB killing the BoE Jinx having an overactive imagination its just so friggin cool! You actually did your homework on Jinx too which I really enjoy. So few people bother with that these days its just sad.

But anyway excellent job and though you haven't updated in a few years I hope this review lets you know that people are STILL R&Ring this story and are looking forward to an update!

Till your next update, Bubbajack out!
TheLightningKing chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
This Is awesome...update soon.
Caprichoso chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Hmmm... BB/Jinx is a definite crack pairing, though the friendship would be endlessly entertaining, and though you haven't delved into it much, I really can't see Raven and Robin ever working out (for reasons that Kryalla Orchid has explained far beyond my poor power to add or detract).

However... the physiology of mythical creatures as a topic of discussion is absolutely riveting. Dead serious.

I'm going to be quite disappointed when I make it through all your Teen Titans works; I'm just not a huge Avatar or Mass Effect fan.
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 3/9/2012
Aaaaaaand once again, I'm screwed.

You haven't updated in over three years. You left us on the cusp of a MONUMENTAL cliffhanger. Thanks just all to pieces.

Dammit.