Reviews for Just Taking Care
LUN chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
-deep breath in- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I nearly squealed out loud when I found this... and considering it's kinda late on a school night... yeah... a Very Bad Idea... (caps are necessary! ;P)

But still! So cute~ There's not enough love for the Naruto chibis... -sobs- Barely any showed up when I searched "chibi Itachi" (don't ask, I'm kinda hooked right now...)

And... yeah... the overwhelming cuteness has rendered me incapable of thought... or maybe that's the sleep deprivation... Meh. Details. 3
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Itachi was too sweet here. :)
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
aw that was so cute

i loved it

F.A.V
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
AW! This is so cute and is the perfect example as to when someone takes care of you, you are sure to take care of them at some point, and vice versa. Very cute! Great job!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aww... Itachi-san! XD MY #2 FAVORITE NARUTO CHARACTER! (Naruto's #1) XD
xxforbiddenlove07xx chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hi! its me, xxforbiddenlove07xx.. i just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for dedicating this great story to me! its so nice and sweet! i really do appreciate it! thank you very much, i was so touched. i didn't expect that you will dedicate a very sweet oneshot like this to me. again, thank you very much with all my heart! and oh, i hope i would be able to update on my fanfiction stories next week, because today is the last day of our exams. at last, i can relax for a while! LOL. :D take care always and God bless! good luck to your studies too! break a leg! LOL.
EmeraldMoonStar chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
very well done! ItaSasu brother love is so sweet and I adore SasuSaku! As for the NaruSaku, this is one I actually like!