Reviews for Why I Love Drowning
PrincessCoco05 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
I adore your story!

All the chapters are very nice!

I like Bridgette and Edward is very cute :D

Me too my birthday is November fifth :P

Continue like that! You're a good writer :D
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 2/14/2009
Ah, poor Eddiekins! B for the story so far! This stuff is pretty good! I wonder will he work up the courate to tell her...?
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 35 . 9/29/2008
one last reveiw!

the story has been...wow...

it's been great, fun, entertaining, sad and...wow...

i'm kind of sad that it's ended though... oh well

all good things must come to an end.

lol
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 31 . 9/29/2008
yes... i totally agree... lots of sex T_T

they're like addicted to it...lol

" i don't mind...lol

one question... how old are you?
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 28 . 9/29/2008
AH! i'm sorry! here's another review!

keep writing! (says the person who can tell there are obviously chapters still to be read)

hm... have you actually finished the story yet? because I can see thst there are 35 or so chapters... is the story finished?
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 22 . 9/29/2008
lol

*doesn't really see the point in giving an opinion as the chapters already written*

ah well... as i said before- IT'S SO GOOD!

yay! keep writing
Birdy.Blues chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
im confused is edward fallin for rosalie?
brockms2 chapter 34 . 9/29/2008
This was such a wonderful story. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing this with me! I look forward to the next one!
cat's wand chapter 34 . 9/27/2008
i like the ending:) and can't wait for your next story! any hints?
Hanner Nanners chapter 34 . 9/26/2008
I have loved this story! But I do want to know, are you a Girl or a Guy writing this story? And Bridgette, is she based on a real person? Is this kind of a real story but put into a Twilight fanfic? lol I don't know how to word that last question but hopefully you get it :)
NatalieRB chapter 34 . 9/26/2008
Aw! I can't beleive it's over! GOSH! Aw, well I must say, you did the most ah-mazing job. Honestly, it was beautiful. I will keep an eye out for your other fics, but this will always be a fave. I loved the way they could talk to each other. That was pretty genius. [In other words, I was waay to stupid to think of it. Darn.] Three cheers! Hip hip! ... Okaay, you get the point. Finally, I LOVE YOU! (L)(Y) -Pretty awesome. :)
rojalvr chapter 34 . 9/25/2008
What can I say? AW. I think you wrapped it beautifully. One of my favorite couples ever.

Thanks hun.
Frawny chapter 34 . 9/25/2008
ohmygosh it's good! hey are you ending it with this? GASP! OMGZ...*freaks out and dies*
babylily chapter 23 . 9/24/2008
hey i haven't been reading fanfics for a while since school started, but i'm back! :P i just read 2 chapters and i wanted to know what you were going to write about bridgette and edward before you chose to post the derek bipolar incident. thanks.

p.s. story is going awesome :)
Hanner Nanners chapter 33 . 9/24/2008
I like this story just fine, if you re-wrote it i'm not to sure i would read it again. I want to see your other story too though. So yeah... discussed?