Reviews for M is for Madness
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
When in doubt, read MR? Try to get Dr. M in there or go to Virginia, NYC, do something to bring the kids and Max together, like Central Park for instance.
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Dang you reporter Flibit! Hehe, she has an awesomme last name tough. c:
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Awww, I was kind of hoping for an Erasr flambea(flawm-bay). Oh well, maybe next time.
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Cool! Though ifid have fire coming out of my eyes, id be kind of afraid of burning my eye lashes/eye brows off, wouldn't you?
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Jeez, couldn't the flock actually, you know, help? Though you could always blame shock.
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Poor Max, good description though.
weirdgirl98 chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
The only thing id ont like is how you "overlap time". like, Max tries on the clothes and comes out and stuff, and then it goes to Fang POV and im like, oh different kind of thing. But he does the same thing and it makes me think the chappie is longer then it really is :( BUT I LOVE IT ITS THE FIRST ONE LIKE THIS IVE READ AND I LOVE IT!
Someone aka Me chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
This story is really good! Please don't abandon it! I'm stuck in my own personal writers block a bit though right now so I have no ideas.

(*_*)
broadway2B chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
OMG! do any of you have ANY idea what should happen next? I have SERIOUS writer's block! PLEASE review with ideas!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Wala, once again, another beautifully done chapter by the WONDERFUL, EXTRAORDINARY Broadway2B! *round o applause and a chorus of 'WE LOVE YOU's!* I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! IT IS SO FREAKING FUNNY THAT YOU MADE FANG AND IGGY 'SEEM' LIKE THEY WERE WATCHING CHICKFLICKS! HILARIOUS! I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF! Y'know, MamaFu was completely totally right about the not making Max a girly girl! Cause she so isn't, and you realized that! AND you also put it into words on this wonderful fanFiction story! Whenever I get the time to write my next chapter I will SO be thinking and reading this story!

I HAVE to say, WE ALL LOVE YOU! AND YOU SO SERIOUSLY ROCK OUR SOCKS! Hopefully I'm saying this for ALL the people who read your story! :D

I LOVE YOUR STORY! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!

FLY ON! (XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO)

NuDgE

P.S. Oh, competition I see! :D SWEET! I NEED SOME GOOD OL RIVALRY!
MamaFu chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
Awesome that was really good. I love how you acctually make the characters sound like themselves. I've read so many fan fictions and alot of people like to make Max really soft and turn her into a real girly girl so that she will stop being stuborn and go out with Fang, but I'm like that's just not who she is. I also like the idea of Fang and Iggy fighting over Max. Since the story is different it makes you really wonder and want to find out who she picks and how that choice will effect the rest of the story. Really smart.

-Kelz
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
OMG (do all my reviews start with this?) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! WOW, this is AWESOME! I LOVE how you said, "What an exciting lunch break." I cracked up, laughing, then! lol! A lot of people probably wouldn't find that funny (reasons unknown!) but I find it funny because of how casual she said that, that there, was AWESOME! :D Danielle Flibbit, super awesome name for a reporter! It's sorta enthusaistic (like you said!) and mysterious, yet sorta hyper, but cautious! :D LOVE IT! I can see Danielle is going to be a HUGE part of this story, or at least have a huge impact lol! :D

I LOVE YOUR STORY! I'm so gonna make EVERYONE i know read it! At least once they read Maximum Ride! :D

FLY ON! (XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO)

NuDgE

P.S. YOU ROCK! THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME! lol!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! They did that in a crowd OMG! Did anyone see there wings? That would cause problems! Oh! Thanks! You gave me an idea! Well, may be you can probably change POVs into a random female or male that was over there when the fight broke out! That person coud be like a police officer or FBI person on lunch break! Sense you said that the Flock went into fighting position first (you did say that right?), the random person would think that the flock were the bad guys! And she/he'd help out the wrong side. But couldn't catch the Flock because they were already airborne. FBI person could possibly think that the Erasers were disformed wolf people (I heard of them! :D ). But yeah, that's my horrible idea.

Lol, I feel so counted on! THANKS for calling me the best reviewer and all, you rock! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I LOVE FAX! That was some serious FAX fighting! LOL! :D LOVE IT! UPDATE!

Fly on! (XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO)

All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
OMG, I SO WANT FAX! I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT'LL HAPPEN!

Would Max like try on something REALLY dressy for the heck of it and then all fight ensues or something like that? I don't know if that would happen though cuz it makes NO sense as to why they... OH you could switch POVs between Max Fang and Iggy and it'll talk about how Fang and Iggy both like Max when they first saw her! :D Then she'll try on something REALLY dressy and SOMEWHAT revealing and then yeah...horrible idea huh? :D

LOVE THE STORY! CANT WAIT TIL YOU UPDATE!

Fly on!

NuDgE

P.S. Just for super confusion entertain ment and all, I share the account with Alice Cullen! :D :D :D

We are SO alike, we're both like super awesome and super fashionable and super smart and SUPER SUPER! :D Ain't it SUPER!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! -shrieks-

So, how did Iggy see the fire cause he was all like "Wicked" and everything meaning he saw the fire but he's blind so he cant actually see which it's sortaweird that he sorta knows (saw) the fire? Can he like feel fire or does he hear Max creating the fire? I haven't read all the books (i have to wait til this weekend not fair, hmmph it's all because im being REALLY good and everything) so don't tell me if that's one of Max's actual powers mk?

I so want to make a story where Max is left behind but I don't think i should until i read School's Out - Forever. What do you think?

so once again, LOVE YOUR STORY!

(i just learned what Fax is and plus ive been told like five times by five DIFERENT people weird huh? I don't even remember asking them!) Will there be Fax?

UPDATE PWEASE!