Reviews for TaichixRei: If I Win
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I still have no idea on any of the manga so all I can relly say is how I felt while reading it. Which was great obviously, but still...

By the way, does the Manga follow the Adventure season? Or is that just the way you write your fics? And you are supposed to respond to this one.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I loved all the parallels to The Long Walk, they were sweet. While i do prefer Taiora and their love estrangement in TLW, this was really nice as well. :) i hope you continue Godfall!
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Yes! I finally found this pairng! I really fell in love with the Tai/rei pairng even more then Tai/sora (it doesn't hurt that the manga was better then the show) but I'm really happy you made this fic. thank you!
Devildelivery chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
never thought I would see this couple. very cute!
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hahaha, Siggy! I love this story, though it would be funnier if Tai really did tell his friends he have a date! And for me at least Neo acknowledged Taichi by the end of the manga
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
TaichixRei is so cute! I haven't read all of V-Tamer yet but I will try.

If Neo finds out about any of this...run, Taichi, run.
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Cute :3 Taichi is hilarious.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was nice, though I did find Taichi's distrust of Neo to be out of place as they both acknowledged each other when Neo saved Taichi during the final battle. Either way, it was good and felt the characters were themselves what with Taichi's childishness and Rei's optimism.