Reviews for Dinner and a Show
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god this is hilarious :'D Poor, uh.. Milty. And I love Joker stabbing Batman with a carrot. This could be directly from the Animated Series. (Though I feel kind of sorry for Harley...)
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Omg I laughed SO HARD! This was just like an actual BTAS episode, it was short, but it was in just the right format! Thank you for writing this! Your stories have been brightening up my entire week. First Eddie, then hatter Ivy then joker, I think that I'll read the rest of your stories about the canon rogues then move on to sorrow and grief.
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh my, this is priceless. Honestly, so hilarious I laughed my butt off the chair :D Great work!
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
HAHA YUSH BATS! :D :D
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
amazing story! as I read it I could totally imagine the whole batman animated series cast acted in out, I like how u added the little references like Harley hating fish and what not, this is just the kind of insanity that joker is all about to me, I loved the part at the end when batman was banging him against the coutner and he continued to speak :P well done, hope u do more like this xx
smiley chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD One of the best things that happened in my life today-fully lifted me up with its 10/10 hilarity

xD

thanks so much! loving all of your work!
TJ chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wowee this is a late comment (haha 2010!)

but i just finished reading this marvelous piece- and i just wanna say that it was fantastic :DD 10/10.

I adore the idea of Joker crashing a live cooking show and everything that happens in your fic

well done!
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Food Network is awesome. Good portrayal of the Joker, and good story overall.
GiveTheDevilHisDue chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
ahahahahaha! this is to funny, i love alton brown! he rocks mate... i especially liked the Baked Robin Suprise...great job!
Twinings chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Woo! I want to go cook something interesting now.

-3.0
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Poor last person anybody would want on their show..is the would've been interesting to see what the Joker would do on a show like Hell's Kitchen or American .And it was about time that Batman showed up!:)
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
*on the floor suffocating*

THAT was the most hilarious compilation of food network spoofery I have ever read. lol

"Eight hundred dollar fish sticks. His inner chef went to go have a quiet sob somewhere." I really know kids from the cullinary arts class that would really do that. XD

Brilliantly done, all insane characters were wonderfully, hilariously in character! :D
Rashadian chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Good Eats is one of the best shows ever!

Your story was really funny! Poor Milton!
Jaders chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I'd like to take this moment to tell you that this... This was genius.

Everyone was completely in character, hilarious, and this little misadventure made me flash back to the original animated series. This was good enough to be part of it.

**appaulds**