Reviews for Just for a Moment
Guest chapter 49 . 5/5/2013
I love jay and theresa stories
Wolflover40 chapter 100 . 2/27/2013
Ok this is great and OMG I loved it but I do need to point some things out. First according to wiki Summer doesn't talk and the god of wine is married, according the myths he married the oldest daughter of Minos the one that Theresa's ancestor left behind I can't remember he name wait it was Aridane or something but other than that this was great!
Little Miss Illusional chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Poor Archie; maths really is a confusing subject. But Neil as a tutor? Pure and utter genius!

I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of these chapters!
Thayf13 chapter 60 . 8/15/2011
Again, love! you're definately getting loads of reviews in a row from me, mmostly cuz this is an old story, but nevertheless!
Thayf13 chapter 58 . 8/15/2011
Love!
Thayf13 chapter 40 . 8/15/2011
YES! A drabble would be incredibly awesome! This won't be the last one, I bet, but these individuals are incredible.
Thayf13 chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
If Persephone's got a passage to the Underworld, I don't think communication between Theresa and the goddess would be that complicated. Persephone and Hades on the other hand... I wonder how that would work for them... *snicker*
Thayf13 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Oh, I forgot, i'm not sure if ur on FF anymore, since this was written in '08, but I'm writing a Cronus/Rhea based Ffic right now, if ur interested.
Thayf13 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Screw, my first comment. I've always love Cronus/Rhea. This is my fave.
Thayf13 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
awww, this has to be the most sweetest, awesome chapter featuring these two, EVER.
WhereDidYouGo chapter 100 . 9/19/2010
Wow, I spent I good portion of today reading this. Good job _ I loved them :)
WhereDidYouGo chapter 26 . 9/19/2010
Hahahahaha- okay the last line made me laugh so hard my dad looked at me like I was crazy. _ God job so far... i am going to go read more now _
Canadian Chica chapter 53 . 11/24/2009
Actually, hunting and vegetarianism makes alot of sense. If Atlanta is a vegetarian because of environmental reasons, and let's face it she probaby is, then hunting for your own meat would be perfectly acceptable to her.

Farmed animals take more resources to raise then plants, and because animals are raised in high quantity can be detrimental to the environment because there is no offset. Let alone the amount of fossil fuels burned for transport. Wild animals are seen as more sustainable then farmed ones, because they naturally take a 'sustainable' amount of plant mass, are not 'factory raised', and the like.

I see Atlanta having a purely 'If I didn't kill it int he wild I don't eat it' mentality, but that's just me
Lasach chapter 64 . 10/26/2009
Just so you know sometimes your rushed drabbles are the best and sometimes an abrupt ending is good, leaves the reader something to think about, which is an excellent quality. However I don't know what lyk ttly means, an explanation would be nice.
CookieCreamXP chapter 98 . 10/14/2009
hey...that "alone? just the two of us?"...u didnt possibly take it from me...did u?

good drabble by the way :D:D