Reviews for Confessions
ElphabaFaye chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Very good! I was sad at first that this was the only fiction for this fandom, but you satisfied my appetite for Iris and Caspar :) Great job!
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Very nice. I had just recently finished the book and was wondering if anybody had the courage to make any stories for it. I must say you did a very good job capturing Gregory Maguire's unique style and kept the characters in, well, character. I was a little sad at the end of the book to find that Iris died, but it was common in that time period. And it also bothered me that we didn't get to see how Iris and Caspar made up, so thank you for giving me one way it could have happened! I look forward to reading more, if you're willing to make more at least.
Blue-eyesThropp chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh this is lovely. My favourite character has always been Maragarethe, so I admit I was reluctant to read a fanfiction about Iris and Caspar, but I'm glad I did. You have captured Greg Maguire's style just so beautifully. I would say this is my favourite Confessions fanfic, but being the only one I guess it's slim pickings ;) Still, it would always stay among my faves. I LOVE your style. Maybe you could do a take on Margarethe... (hopeful)

Greetings, Blue-eyes
An Cathal Toirmisce chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is the singally most amazing 'Confessions of An Ugly Stepsister' fanfiction I've ever read! I love the Iris/Caspar pairing! I loved this! Keep writing!