Reviews for Meet The Uchihas
Hoe4Sasuke chapter 18 . 6/6/2019
I really really REALLY liked this fanfic.

may be because i love uchihas but eyyy
Lily chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
I read this about a year ago! Time to reread!
Fangurl69 chapter 2 . 1/1/2019
Read this twice n still love it every time!
evanescentdawn chapter 18 . 8/4/2018
This made me laugh so much. I love the Uchiha family. Ha! They’re all crazy, poor Naruto. But damn towards the end I did not except thatthat some drama. KakaObi was so cuteand poor mr ikki and pakkun. Wonder what will happen when Kakashi gets back to Konoha and sees what happened.

Shuishi was the bestfell in love with him after the shopping mall part. Speaking of the shopping mall part, that just had me laughing so hard. They were so crazy then the senjus.

Loved the twist the games, how you foretold their naruto’s death and everyone so casual about it.

The part where Naruto cheated on him beforenope didn't like how he gave forgive him like that, but damn naruto was being adorable and just him so I let that pass.

The part with minato and mikoto and fugaku. Did not see that. But what's with the Uchihas without any drama?
Lily chapter 18 . 4/1/2018
I WANT A SEQUEL!
Lily chapter 7 . 3/30/2018
LOL that's certainly not something that you should talk about at the dinner table XD
Lily chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
This is really interesting
CasJeanne chapter 16 . 9/14/2017
I hope there's an alternate ending where Sasuke doesn't forgive him
CasJeanne chapter 13 . 9/14/2017
i would've dumped him so fast, Narutos trash
keepsakeatlas chapter 17 . 8/13/2017
don't END THIS I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE MAYBE ABOUT THE LIVES OF THESE DORKS IN KONOHA? PLEASEEE
keepsakeatlas chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
Um it doesn't seem that bad, except for the violence. Kinda reminds me of my family...sadly
keepsakeatlas chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
When itachi knew they had sex the moment he opened the door I was screeching lmfaoooo I would've died at that moment no joke xDDDD
keepsakeatlas chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
I wouldn't mind hearing your beach stories (:
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
Funny!
novelreader chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Lol the ending of this was so hilarious! I can't wait when Kakashi comes in! It's odd isn't it, a lot of the Team 7 members are well acquainted with Uchihas, well 2 but still.