Reviews for Meet The Uchihas
CasJeanne chapter 16 . 9/14
I hope there's an alternate ending where Sasuke doesn't forgive him
CasJeanne chapter 13 . 9/14
i would've dumped him so fast, Narutos trash
keepsakeatlas chapter 17 . 8/13
don't END THIS I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE MAYBE ABOUT THE LIVES OF THESE DORKS IN KONOHA? PLEASEEE
keepsakeatlas chapter 6 . 8/12
Um it doesn't seem that bad, except for the violence. Kinda reminds me of my family...sadly
keepsakeatlas chapter 2 . 8/11
When itachi knew they had sex the moment he opened the door I was screeching lmfaoooo I would've died at that moment no joke xDDDD
keepsakeatlas chapter 3 . 8/11
I wouldn't mind hearing your beach stories (:
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
Funny!
novelreader chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Lol the ending of this was so hilarious! I can't wait when Kakashi comes in! It's odd isn't it, a lot of the Team 7 members are well acquainted with Uchihas, well 2 but still.
iridescxnce chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
I suddenly kinda dislike Minato and Mikoto but who am I to judge (I'm still salty about it though hmph hahaha)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
The funny things that happen really pace the story nicely. Naruto's overexhuberant style of asking to go home to Christmas is a lot of fun to watch. The set up for the meet is met with anticipation and is sure to be a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.
Eliza chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I loved this omg! sasuke is soo cute :3
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Shisui has been added to my list of favorites. He can Xmas cake too. As for the story I think I need a break from it a while..
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
You do gave something against naruto (︿)

Anyway, my favorite game was 2 die,die,die. I found it mildly amusing how you [finally] utilized material from original source. I almost laughed there. I loved the naruto cuddles part at the end! It calmed my mind after all of the chaos that's been happening for 8 chapters. The first chapter is still my favorite! I think this should have been a one shot..or maybe 3 shots Max..
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
...this is getting ridiculous /
I'm trying to make it through half! That's my goal! 9 chapters!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Idk, the longer I read the more I feel so bad for naruto. I kinda wish he'd go 9 tails on them, pile up the bodies and eat Xmas cake on top with sasuke and Mikoto-san. and since even are hinata and ino besties? That was kinda left field to Me lol. I feel like tenten is more her style.. hmm..I do like the cousins sorta. Itachi keeps pissing me off.. and sasuke too though. Geez like shield your bf from the evil family or something!