Reviews for Meet The Uchihas
trux chapter 6 . 8/8
i thought i should correct you on something, its actually called Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). multiple personality disorder has not been used to refer to the mental illness in quite a while. it you want to write more of a character with this mental illness id recommend reading this link dictionary which gives terms and definitions used in reference to DID. it wont tell you everything but itll at least make tobi and madara slightly more realistic.
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 6/25
Naruto, there are no words that can tell how screwed you are. You are in a shower naked with someone whom you thought was Sasuke, but isn't Sasuke, and whomever is close to the person whom you are naked with in the shower is going to kill you and you will never be able to forget this for as long as you live...
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 6/24
Oh... NOW I understand... some members of Sasuke's family want to KILL him, that's why... *nods* Makes sense...
dola chapter 9 . 6/15
Nice job. Keep up the good work. Super funny some of the chapters were.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 18 . 5/24
Cute story
Crying-for-this chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
OMG! I'm 'cause it's the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read! And even though you're not a English native, your English is perfect! I love you
valre chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
I loved it! Haha even the ending was perfect!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
itachi-sama!
bridmatt chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
This fanfic. :(

It started off as a cute and funny rom-com with Naruto having to cope with Sasuke's crazy family...

...And then you destroyed Naruto's character by turning him into a serial cheater.

What bothers me even more than that is that the fic did a contortionist act to prove to us that it was all okay. Naruto felt really bad about it, so it was okay. Naruto loved Sasuke, so it was all okay. Somehow, even Sasuke's family was on Naruto's side, so again, that essentially made what Naruto did okay. If Sasuke's loving and overprotective family still wants them together even after finding out the truth about Naruto, then clearly, he's a great guy after all!

(But perhaps this is why you made so many other characters into cheaters - Mikoto, Minato, Deidara - You were trying to find a way to justify Naruto's actions. If he's guilty of a crime that half the cast is also guilty of then what he did can't that bad, can it?)

And then because the fic needed a bad guy (because Naruto is too awesome to be held responsible for his actions), Fugaku, *Sasuke's father* filled that role simply for the crime of wanting Sasuke to know the truth. Was it Fugaku who was being an irresponsible parent for wanting his son to know Naruto had been *arrested for being in an orgy*? Or were the irresponsible ones the family members who conspired with Naruto to keep his arrest and his multiple affairs hidden? (Just how many girlfriends did he have behind Sasuke's back? And how many orgies did he have with the other football players before finally getting arrested?)

For goodness' sake! Naruto deserved an ass beating and to get thrown out of the Uchiha household for what he did! He didn't deserve any of the family members' trust or sympathy. They had *just met* Naruto. Why would they trust him to tell Sasuke the whole, honest truth about what he did in the past? He had *years* to do so before now and hadn't done it. (And why hadn't he done it? Because he hadn't gotten caught until now.) And how on earth could they possibly know that Naruto wouldn't do it to Sasuke again? Once a cheater, always a cheater.

It *does not matter* that Naruto felt bad about it or that he loves Sasuke. People who are compulsive liars or serial cheaters don't do it because they want to hurt somebody else or because they don't love their spouse. They do it because the cheating makes them feel good, it gives them a thrill. And people who are compulsive liars do it because lying is more (psychologically) comfortable than telling the telling the truth. In fact, they lie so much they don't even know that they're lying. In short, none of this has to do with Sasuke or how much Naruto does or doesn't love him. It's all about Naruto himself. With his history, Naruto isn't a suitable partner for Sasuke (or anyone else). After trust has been destroyed to that extent (and multiple times!) there's no going back.

I can't possibly feel good about this fic ending in a marriage proposal or Sasuke forgiving Naruto after just a few hours of moping. This is a dysfunctional relationship of the highest order and Sasuke has no self-esteem whatsoever if he'd take Naruto back a second (or is it third?) time after finding out about him cheating.
NotSoAnon chapter 18 . 10/22/2013
I love this story!

I mostly liked the parts with the cousins and sasuke with naruto, but you, that was like the whole story
TKM chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Very cool story. I loved it.
PshhAnonymous chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
This story was amazing...all the jikes, sgro.g emotions, i loved it! Imma go check if there is a sequel! -Dawn
HavenCraze chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Awww I'm so glad they made up
HavenCraze chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
D'awww! Naruto is such a romantic!
HavenCraze chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
T.T
What a terrible way to find out...