Reviews for Meet The Uchihas
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 9/15
novelreader chapter 5 . 9/5
Lol the ending of this was so hilarious! I can't wait when Kakashi comes in! It's odd isn't it, a lot of the Team 7 members are well acquainted with Uchihas, well 2 but still.
iridescxnce chapter 12 . 6/12
I suddenly kinda dislike Minato and Mikoto but who am I to judge (I'm still salty about it though hmph hahaha)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/9
The funny things that happen really pace the story nicely. Naruto's overexhuberant style of asking to go home to Christmas is a lot of fun to watch. The set up for the meet is met with anticipation and is sure to be a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.
Eliza chapter 1 . 2/8
I loved this omg! sasuke is soo cute :3
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Shisui has been added to my list of favorites. He can Xmas cake too. As for the story I think I need a break from it a while..
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
You do gave something against naruto (︿)

Anyway, my favorite game was 2 die,die,die. I found it mildly amusing how you [finally] utilized material from original source. I almost laughed there. I loved the naruto cuddles part at the end! It calmed my mind after all of the chaos that's been happening for 8 chapters. The first chapter is still my favorite! I think this should have been a one shot..or maybe 3 shots Max..
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
...this is getting ridiculous /
I'm trying to make it through half! That's my goal! 9 chapters!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Idk, the longer I read the more I feel so bad for naruto. I kinda wish he'd go 9 tails on them, pile up the bodies and eat Xmas cake on top with sasuke and Mikoto-san. and since even are hinata and ino besties? That was kinda left field to Me lol. I feel like tenten is more her style.. hmm..I do like the cousins sorta. Itachi keeps pissing me off.. and sasuke too though. Geez like shield your bf from the evil family or something!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Okay so I read only one chapter and I can't get over how awesome and in character everyone is. This world is so energetic and vibrant! I've been staringand smiling at my phone like an idiot while I was reading. I was cracking up! But seriously? He turned down A7X ? now that's crazy talk!

I can't wait to ignore all of my responsibilities tomorrow so I can read this lol
Rain of the Forest chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
Wow... just wow...
Lavi: To me, the conflict was solved WAY too easily... AND OROCHIMARU WASN'T CAUGHT!
trux chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
i thought i should correct you on something, its actually called Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). multiple personality disorder has not been used to refer to the mental illness in quite a while. it you want to write more of a character with this mental illness id recommend reading this link dictionary which gives terms and definitions used in reference to DID. it wont tell you everything but itll at least make tobi and madara slightly more realistic.
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Naruto, there are no words that can tell how screwed you are. You are in a shower naked with someone whom you thought was Sasuke, but isn't Sasuke, and whomever is close to the person whom you are naked with in the shower is going to kill you and you will never be able to forget this for as long as you live...
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Oh... NOW I understand... some members of Sasuke's family want to KILL him, that's why... *nods* Makes sense...
dola chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Nice job. Keep up the good work. Super funny some of the chapters were.