Reviews for Neutral Jing
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was awesome. You got everyone perfectly.
wt183 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
that was good! nice story! - wt183
tsukikasai chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
this was really well written but i do think Toph would have won that fight :/ although Bumis really good master of neutral jing and what-not, Tophs the greatest earth bender in the world i think realistically she would have won... i still really enjoyed reading it - you captured the action and got the characters spot on ;D
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
that was just the best. I loved it.
hello my furry friends chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
LOVE IT! not many people can write a fight. that was 1 of the best. although i bet someone woulda told Toph not to yell 'fucking'. and i kinda wish it was a tie... but i still loved it!
Ivo-goji chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wonderful! Absolutly wonderful! Truly a fun read! You captured the action exelently! King Bumi is in character, as is every one else, but I think you pulled off his personality most impressively. To be honest, when I first looked at the title, I thought all it was just going to be a short little ficlet that ended with Toph and Bumi just standing there waiting for the other to attack. This was much better of coarse!:D Very good work I must say!
Nelja chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh yeah !

I really wanted to see this. Some interaction between Bumi and Toph. What Bumi thinks about Aang's Earthbending Master. And this fic gives this to me, with splendid lines like "I always told you to think like a mad genius, but I think you may have found a teacher even madder than me!"

And as a bonus I have some news of the world and Iroh making dirty jokes about Zuko and Mai's wedding. It couldn't have been better !
apostrophus chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh Bumi. I lol'd at your bad jokes. And, holy crap, I only wish I could've been there. That fight would have been SO. EPIC. Congrats on a great idea and great execution. :3

~Amunet 8D
Denan Jones chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Well written, very entertaining. It was pretty obvious that Bumi's cooler head would prevail in the end, but it was still a tense battle.