Reviews for Ellie vs Major John Casey
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
This is a story made of 100% HOT! (With an extra dash of sweet at the end!) I thought you did a really good job of capturing the two different POVs and I actually liked the interruptions - I could just imagine Ellie and Casey's respective frustrations! The absolute best thing though was the very final word - that just made me laugh so hard!
Basched chapter 4 . 3/3/2010
This last chapter was certainly a fitting end. XD

Again, I'm all at a lost for the vivid and sexy fantasies described, it the way the two of them dealt with it that made a great story into an amazing one.

For John to come round and admit to his feelings, but offering his help in the way of that book. Wow! That just shows what kind of a man he is, doesn't it?

This is a great amazing story...forgive me again for not replying or favouriting earlier, but now that I've realised its because I physically couldn't reply to this piece of work...I could get over it.

You are brilliant! A true artist. Wish I had your same talent to write this stuff. XD

Thankyou so much for the read. XD
Basched chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Okay..this is goingto be short review, because well...I could go into detail about what I liked...

Silly Casey for not using the mantra in real life...

but in all honesty...I am at a lost for words at this point. I was when I had first read it. I think it was because these fantasys were so intense and..well hot that I probably couldn't type anything at the time! You may have actually physically stopped me from writing a review! It was that good!
Basched chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
First off, the way you wrote about Casey being the Alpha male, and how the others in the group saw him...one of my favourite descriptions ever. I feel even more bad for not reviewing before!

I remember thinking its like a pride of lions and suddenly this new bigger stronger alpha male comes along!

As for the rest of it...you are just absolutely amazing in capturing both the physical and emotional sensations. Ellie in the bath, thinking of another man...heck even the dinner scene and she hadto leave suddenly because of the way he eats? Who wouldn't react to Casey like that?

Then to Casey...He's got her figured out, tigress/lioness for sure! What he wanted to do to her, got me all in the quivers! You really write some hot stuff! I'm so jealous of this skill you have!

Of course both of them had to be interrupted in their revelries but Devon and Beckman.

Great stuff!
Basched chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Okay, I've just realised that I had read this before!

Shame on me for not reviewing this though. Did I ever favourite it? I should have done.

Anyhow! This first chapter is extremely well done by looking into both of their sexual awakenings and experiences. From Ellie's view, that "not interested in boys" thing and the "ew" from the first kiss I could certainly relate to.

And I liked how it was Devon who was her first first...the only man she has been with.

As for John's memories. Blush much did I when I read that? The babysitter situation and then the Widow Lady was a great look into his past. Yeah she was right! And I loved how you said he "tempered his sexual activity so it no longer controlled him."

That is until Ellie came along, right! XD

I have read all this story, but I thought I would leave each one a review. I had just PM'd you and well I think I ought to do this! XD
Canadian Chucky chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Pretty cute ending. :) Nice Job.
NorCali chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Needless to say, I like how it all turned out. Good job writing from the two POV's. It was a hot story, though I wonder where you got the idea for Elly May. LOL

Now that you've awakened Ellie, how about another M rated story starring Sarah? You really write these stories well!
BillAtWork chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
What's the deal? I was thinking that they would actually get together.

Loved the Ellie Mae thing, lol.
jane0904 chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Very hot. And a good recovery rate from Casey! But why am I not surprised?
Canadian Chucky chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Awesome hot little story. Now is it going to stay fantasy or is John actually going to get some side action?
NorCali chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Do I even need to comment? Ok, I will anyways. Another hot chapter. It's nice to see that both Casey and Ellie realize that he has what it takes to unlock what she's been holding in. I like that both their fantasies are not identical, as they each have their own ideas about what it would take to unleash the hidden Ellie.
BillAtWork chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Damn. You need to write a scene for me. I'll subsitute it for my fade to black, lol.
NorCali chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I like the changes and the dual points of view. You're building a slow burn here.
BillAtWork chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
"Morgan would seek approval from a fire hydrant" That killed me, lol. Very, very hot.
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Our review discussion just reminded me that I hadn't read this yet. Very sophisticated (sp). Ellie is actually hotter than Sarah imo.