Reviews for Just Let Go
JoeJonasBiggestFan chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
omg this is so sad. i love shane *glares* y did u have to make him gone? u no that mitchie cant live without shane! lol stillits true...
Queen RAkal the Great chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Aww...that is so sad!

I love how you made it a dream inside a dream though!

That was really creative!

Thanks for the great read!

- Rachel
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i didn't expect that ending at all... the part when he left in the middle of the night made no sense to me until she woke up. i was sitting here thinking: 'why would he leave in the middle of the night?' and then she woke up and i was like 'Oh'. that was so sad! i loved it!
Kt luvs chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was so sad...I'm totally crying...amazing...simply amazing

Great job!

Loved it

x
Enigmaforum chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh my, you know I'd never ever heard of this story until I went to vote for Scarlet Blush's Camp Rock awards. I'm so glad I did because this was just really good. The emotions were real the storyline was really believable and even though it was sad I liked reading it. Great job and I hope you write more for CR because you're really good at it.

Keep on writing!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Oh. My. God. This story was so sad! I was kinda confused but then I got the idea :) Back to the sad thing, it was so sad I cried. Just amazing.

And, of course, you HAVE to write more CR stories. I command you to! Lol. No, I don't. But you really should. Love, Flor.
AlphaRomeo25 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
My goodness. It was great. Amazingly great.
butterflygoodbye chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
So sweet but so sad. I wanted to cry but also smile. lol Love your writing style. Keep up the amazing work. I can't wait for more from you. :)
SardothianStag chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
wow, that was really really good, made me cry, i also loved the quotes you put in, they were very effective.. loved it

liesy
daylightspeaks chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
*bawls* That was so terribly sad but so beautiful! Especially while listening to Can't Have You by the Jonas Brothers! The ending was perfection with Mitchie feeling Shane's arms around her and Shania! Keep up the amazing work! Hope to see more from you!
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww, so sad! Awesome job! Do another!
Lilypad00 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh my gosh... so sad! But so amazingly good! :-)
princesstarfire chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
It was awesome heart wrencing and AMAMAMAMAMAMAMAAZAZAZAING! As always way to protray everyone 5/5 stars! I loved it Bella as you can tell. The dream was so well written I felt like shane HAD died! *sniff* It was beautiful
kaycedilla2011 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow! im very surprised that was your first cr story! it was amazing to say the least!