Reviews for Hinata Days
Grace chapter 10 . 6/1
What a very Awesome and funny fanfic...my only prob was dat Hinata neva got to get back to normal and no one learned the truth...but stil great story...
redspud chapter 10 . 5/7
So 'Elaice' will be sticking around for a while. Makes her feel more real and it will be sad when she disappears. Though who knows, maybe she won't...

On the other hand, since she's Hinata's clone somehow I bet the memories will go to Hinata, so in a way Elaice would live on.

Heh, Tsunade thinks her gentle nature is too good to be true when that pretty much fits the real Hinata to a 'T'.

*sigh* Sakura's probably feeling that she's losing Naruto in a way and will then confuse her feelings towards him for something more in an unconscious effort to keep that bond.
Hmmm chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
This is so good! Keep the Naruhina love flowing!
First Guy chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
This story is soo wonderful..

Exciting plot.. I like Elaice's attitude and affection toward Naruto..
She is like a real loving wife..

Can you convert her into full fledged woman? I believe soul dividing is common in Narutoverse. Like Kage bunshin, Orochimaru curse seal, Juubi split into 9, White zetsu cloning, Kyuubi's split into 2, even soul barter is possible like Chiyo's jutsu and Edo Tensei.

But if you are not willing then i would understand..

Thanks for writing this for us.. :D
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is an excellent idea! Midori days is actually my favourite anime/manga of all time and so is Naruto. The two combined is awesome! I haven't finished reading becuase Im a little busy but I decided to leave a review to finish reading :D
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Well, that happened, LOL! Glad to see more of this!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Ha haha ha ha
This is getting too good
Glad you're finishing this
Happy to be 69 th comment
naruuuuzhina chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
i realllly reallllly hope you continue this one! I LOVE IT! 3
redspud chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Thanks for updating this!

Naruto and Hinata are too stinkin' cute...

This disguise is going to bring about its own set of complications, I'm sure.

Though the description of 'Elaice' sounds a lot like Hinata's usual appearance except for the eyes being a dark purple instead of very light. I can't imagine it taking too long for someone to get suspicious.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This was too funny to read !
Please continue
Silvanus chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I just wanted to say, Thx for writing this. Or maybe I be blaming you for my lack of sleep. But wait a second, is this the end? I need MORE! Gah! Gimme, PLEASE! Just write another chapter or two or twelve.

Hope this helped.
Sianara.
rhodders12 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
I have been reading this and i must say this is an idea un like any other. Well done! but a question. Is hinatas body taking up all of his hand or just some of it
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
What's Hiashi going to do when he sees Naruto's "girlfriend "
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
So is that Hinata in disguise?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014