Reviews for Truths Universally Acknowledged
Naruto-junky chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
This is the kinda of story about Rory and Jess I love. It's the one thing they both share with so much enthusiasm even if it's in different ways.
12cubed chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Test
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
This was amazing. I loved Paris and Rory and Jess and the festival and it was all just fantastic. Great job!
Mauli chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
I love how you gave them all different opinions on these great books...it was truly brilliant. And this, would've been THE perfect episode.

Thanks for writing
litme chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Love it :) Different and well written, and well surprisingly I want to read all the Jane Austen books you mentioned :P And a few other books too ;)
Lilo-Lee chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
An honest and intelligently written FF in my opinion.

The never ending references, as well as the deep and thoughtful Austen discussions were just so well done! I loved seeing more of Jess and Paris interact in debating there literature tastes as well as Rory there with the obviousness undertones with her and Jess.

It was brilliant done, thank you so much for sharing!

xoxox B
Kurisuta1 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
See? This problem with Dean not being able to give her his opinion on things was expressed both with Logan and Jess. Arr, I had an argument about that with someone today. They didn't get it.

Anyway, great story! *continues to read*
Kurisuta1 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Aww, Jess wants to write books.

Like that'll ever happen -sarcasm-

Though I did just realize *whispers* Subsect isn't even a word.
Barely chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
So sad it ended. I loved every minute of it!
Vera Cobb chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
I've only just started this chapter and I already need to review because I just need to comment on your brilliance of starting the chapter with that particular quote from Persuasion and then going into the scene with Emily and Lorelai. I highly approve.

And I'm loving this story (what little I've read of it) so far.

I am excessively diverted.
MissGoalie75 chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
this is going to sound really cheesy and i apologize, but this story is really a treasure haha. you've got jess and paris perfectly and i really wish there had been more conversations between the two in the show. amazing job!
blondeweasley7 chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
The "Taylorville" speech of Lorelai's was one of the most hilarious things I have ever read. I could definitely piture her saying that. Very well done with the characters!
Djux chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Wow, your writing is brilliant! ..Such an awesome story. The plot, the characters, the references. Just perfect. Really! Mindblowing. I'm so sad it ended :(

Thx for this! It made my day :) finally a Lit that made sense and stayed true to the characters.
dirao chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
Gosh. Golly.

I loved this story, and was so sad to see it end. I enjoy how you work out the intellectual connection between rory,jess and paris. It works. Literary references and all. I hope to see something new from you soon.

di
Sea siren chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Absolutely BRILLIANT! Depth,characterisations, plot are all well thought out. A great pleasure to read - I'm sure Austen would love it too.