Reviews for Shy Spy
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
A shy Axel?! How unexpected yet cute. I love this story!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh that was a very cute idea and it turned into some... ehem. Lovely smut. I adore your writting.
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Sooooooooooooooooo cute :D
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Amazing one-shot! I loved every bit of it :P I could probably read it over and over, yet never get tired of it... and I don't just mean the smut aspects of it. The characterizations were perfect in every detail—I loved all the irony. Axel being the bad ass and Roxas being sweet, yet together, Axel is really the big softy and Roxas is all aggressive 'nd shit. Awesome.

I was thoroughly entertained throughout :) Axel sitting in the tree with his camera is so damn stalker-ish yet fucking hilarious. Roxas' strip show... xD I loved that so much, and Axel's reactions made it even better. Gotta wonder what would've happened if Roxas really went through with his masturbation plan ;) The dialogue and interaction between the two was also brilliant. You seriously have an amazing grasp on these characters.

And, of course, the smut was wonderfully written. No one can complain about that ;)

Overall, probably the most entertaining one-shot I've read thus far. It was hilarious and adorable and I find it absolutely perfect :P Thanks so much for writing and sharing it with the world! You have amazing talent.
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was so damn hot! :] Loved it!
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Crap, that was HOT! XD I love it!

Take care! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
VERY nice. Good move with giving Roxas a touch of dominance. And good story development. I couldn't tell if this was only going to be a voyeur fic or something until he fell out of the tree.
Chichi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oooh! Make MOAR plz! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ !
bitterbeauty813 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
LOL a shy Axel. Too adorable.
Ewonsama chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this just cracked me up XD i loved it wish there were more chapters
kindofabadger chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
The best! Lemon! Ever! Whew!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Love a devious Roxas! Though I would be interested in seeing little 'snapshots' of the next 4 years for them...
Lenneko-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
And here we have a story of the body AND the heart! It just keeps getting better and better :)

I must be stalking you with what I'm about to say, but I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE ROXAS!
ThreeThreads chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yes! Eightieth reveiwer. Axeleth reviewer! Get it?

Anyway, it was nice. - Roxas being so seductive and horny.

Great Job! No grammar or spelling errors and amazing plot and ending!

Mori