Reviews for Not the Girl in the Mirror
stallion-ponyta chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
is her name sharon or emily?
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
awww...that was sweet
Jo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I LOVE THIS it's so cute ... ... Emily is a great name for Mr. Norbury...However her actual name in the movie is Sharon. Even though Emily could be like...a middle name or the name that she prefers to go by... lol _ :) Just fyi :) I'm craving some more chapters :D lol
Lubov chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Unexpected, but really cute. The end was the perfect one.
Kerowyn130 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You know, I never really thought of that pairing before, but now I can't seem to get it out of my head thanks to you. Great job! I'm kinda dying to know what happens next for them frankly. Off to go look for some more Mean girls Ms. Norbury fics. Ta.
tina fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
omg ive never read a Mean Girls fic before but that rocked! plz do more! I totally thought tina and cady were hot in that movie. great work :)
I.love.you.miss chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This was great! I love Cady/Ms. Norbury...I know other reviewers have asked for a sequel or second part I would love if you wrote some more Cady/Ms. Norbury, well because I love the pairing ad so far you're the only author I can find who writes it. And you write well, too. I think I'm rambling...sorry it's 2 30 in the morning where I live...
LadyMacbethsLady chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Hi

Brilliant fic!, Please do more You are the only writer i can find who does Cady/Ms Norbury fics

Thanks
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i love it. i wish you would write more on it please
moun-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
oh dear, such a bitter-sweet story... very well done. I like the way you describe Cady's thoughts, it's so sweet. I would love to see a sequel of this, maybe what happens after graduation... ;)
BIGHROCKS chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
thats so sweet!, I really liked that! Please write a sequel,I'd love to see how this would progress!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
aw! she told her her name! yay! well another cute one-shot )
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
So cute! Thank you for writing femslash, is all I can say.
Marish89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Love the story! I think you should continue it because I'd really love to see what happens next. Maybe when Cady's out of school?

Please, please write more soon!
freeyoursoulx chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I like this pairing. I thought about it once or twice, even wanted to write a story- but it never came out right, so I didn't. But you should write more of these, they're good. YOU'RE good.

Writing, I mean.