Reviews for Daddy's Shoulder
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
It's so sweet my eyes are getting watery. Father son moments are the best
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh damn that was to fluffy and cute I loved it :3 thank you for writing it
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
So many warm fuzzies...which are a good thing.
Perpetual Dreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So cute...!
scatteredmaple chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I am legit tearing up right now. Sniff. Sometimes, nothing's better than a huge dose of warm fuzzies.
Vesperia Lover chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was so cute, I cried at one point. :3 Purely amazing!
AccendoArt chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
THAT'S SO *CUTE*! *Squeals* I'M ABOUT TO DIE FROM ALL THOSE CUTE FUZZIES! IT'S JUST SO *CUTE*! My favorite pert was "I don't want to get eated." IT'S TO CUTE! It should be rated M because it's too cute for human eyes!(That was a joke!)
Little-Retard chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
SO AWESOME!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Heck no, I don't think he was OoC at all!

And I got a severe case of the warm fuzzies from reading this. So CUTE! XD
Tettelle chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It was so cute ! X3

I loved it !

I even have tears in my eyes !

Congrats for your story !
Saeran Surana chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is so cute X3

I love how you portrayed Kratos (actually, this is how I'd picture Kratos when he's alone with Lloyd)
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
So...I did not notice you had such a story out that I failed to read. This, makes me super sad...as my punishment, I will not keep Kratos in my game the next time I play Tales. And that's a punishment :(

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I loved the beginning with little Lloyd, as most people do, but the ending was adorable! You did a great job writing it, too. Especially with how awkward that scene must have been for both Lloyd and Kratos. You kept both of them well in character, or at least, with the scene they were in, I couldn't have done as well or better! Very cute, and the ending line with Kratos thinking his shoulder would be stiff was priceless. Very very cute!

Another well done job, what I would expect from you! Keep up the work!

*~~StEfFeNaToR~~*
MenrowSpirit chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
hehe, Kratos's pain is so kawii xD sorry Kratos
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was so freaking cute! I love it.
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I just melted. So cute. :D I loved it!