Reviews for Currents of Their Lives
Todd666 chapter 7 . 10/19/2008
That was very good! Update soon, love!
Falling Stardust chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Toby's dead! That's sad...It shows how much he cares for Mrs. Lovett, though, doesn't it?
Todd666 chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Very good! Update soon!
Rikku's Confessional chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
This was a very interesting depciction of Sweeney Todd. It's slightly confusing as to whose point of view it's in, and some of the speaking in earlier chapters was hard to follow, but it is beautifully written. I love how you flow the words together so gorgeously and such. :D

You need to keep writing. And you're chapters don't suck.

You need to keep going with this.

Update soon.

Rikku.
Falling Stardust chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Ooh, a new chapter! Awesome! This one, is it from Mr. T's point of view? I can't tell.
Lovelihead chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This is really sweet. Love it! :}
Todd666 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
That was very good and creative!
Falling Stardust chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Wow. I like hem all. but my only complaint (and this is a really small one) is that you misspell some things. "Insomniac", "Miracle," etcetera. But th stories are so great that it doesn't even matter. Is the last one Toby's point of view, or is it ambiguous? Nevver mind, I'm pretty sure it's ambiguous. Either way, I don't think it was lame, I think it was pretty. I also like "Our Tale of Tragic Mirth," and "Fear," but I don't like "Game of Life" as much.

Write more!

-Falling Stardust
Todd666 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
That WASN'T lame! That was great!
DojoGhost chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
*I* don't think it's lame. I think it's very well-written and IC. All alone and angsty, that's what he gets for the oven thing IMO ;)
Todd666 chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
I liked that! Make more!
roberre chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You have a real talent for writing these musing oneshots. It's very beautiful, and I love how Mrs. Lovett is making a list of his fears and kind of sorting through them, explaining his behaviours away through that lens of 'he's afraid, so he does this.' It's really neat.

You have Mrs. Lovett's voice spot on. A really fantastic job.

I also like the positioning of the font. It makes a really cool pattern and stuff!

Anyways, very nicely done.
Obscure Bird chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Maybe Macbeth would come to mind? Sorry. I AM a Shakespeare person. And this was full-out cool.
Lady Nuit chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I loved the story and I was surprised that you wrote it so amazingly. okay no i was not i love your writing like i have said before. I personally love theater and Musical theater. i was a Broadway grandchild. My grandmother was an lived in England and her accent is just like Nellie's or Helena's actually. I loved the comparison he made of their love. UPDATE SOON!
DojoGhost chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Fan-freakin'-tastic. Really, this is beautiful.