Reviews for Where the Wild Things Are
This is definitely one of the best fanfics ever. The story had me hooked from the very beginning and it flowed beautifully. Also, thank you for posting a complete story (there are so many fics that go unfinished) so thank you for your dedication! You rock!
silvermyth chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Beautiful, love the ending!
silvermyth chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Ok, this is a brilliantly fun read. Thank
you for writing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
I think I fell in love with this story.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Crazy good. Very sad that all the others couldn't escape entrapment. And I think you forgot about Vexen. Oops.

Good story though, real good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I am rather hoping he is playing the part of Alice, and not the future Hatter. That would suck for him. Otherwise, interesting so far. Only Vexen, Zexion, Saix, Demyx, and Namine remain.
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
What in the love of God did I just READ? I just... what? I feel like I need some 'shrooms, or some LSD, or acid, or SOMETHING after that. Also, I would LOVE to see a sequel to this story; showing what the /real/ Roxas and Axel are up to. And the cat! Sora!

Oh! And what... murder? was it that Roxas and Sora saw? And what happened to the real Sora? I'm not creative enough to trust my imagination.

As trippy as this was, I have to favorite it because of the ending.
Land Among The Stars chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Ugh I just had to re-read this again because I forgot how amazing this story was when I read it a few years back! Congrats - you are clearly one of the best writers on this site. It's simply amazing how much detail you slipped into this story while staying true to the characters' personalities. While this story is finished, I do hope you continue to come up with, and write, other stories in the future.
Ewonsama chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I loved the story web though I had to keep taking breaks in between reading. So did sora die or something? Axel isn't wondering why he could feel pain in his 'dream'

Honestly I think this would mess with my head if it happened to me XD I kinda want an epilogue if not a squeal (one shot) to see how Axel's mental state is.
doomshuriken chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
ooooh, I really liked this one! It had all the good elements of Alice in Wonderland while somehow staying psychotically true to the original characters' personalities :) Very enjoyable, wonderfully written!
mansonfreak14 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
nyxthedragon chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
This is the best two chapters I have ever read. I love how the title threw me off. I love the fact you used the Alice in Wonderland theme but I love it even more that you totally made it your own theme as well.
Truly beautiful and amazing and...I can't come up with enough words for this.
Roku-Sarael chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
It took me so many tries to finish this. I stumbled upon it when I was a newly bred fangirl, so I didn't have the word exsperience for the stay yet. Notes that ive finished it I am proud to say I love it. Its very well done and the characterization is flawless and kept steady. I love Merlin. Helping Axel out, made my day! :3
The Infernal Lady chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Absolutely amazing! I loved it.
Horologii chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful story! It actually gave me goosebumps after reading it! All this time - and it might just be me - I kept thinking that the original cat was Roxas, but it's really Sora? Somehow that makes so much sense!

I love the imagination and creativity of this fic; some parts were Alice in Wonderland, but then most of it (the circus, Cloud and Leon's fate - so sad!) were definitely all yours.

I look forward to reading more of your stories! :) Awesome job with this one!