Reviews for Where the Wild Things Are
I think I fell in love with this story.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 3/6
Crazy good. Very sad that all the others couldn't escape entrapment. And I think you forgot about Vexen. Oops.

Good story though, real good.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/6
I am rather hoping he is playing the part of Alice, and not the future Hatter. That would suck for him. Otherwise, interesting so far. Only Vexen, Zexion, Saix, Demyx, and Namine remain.
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
What in the love of God did I just READ? I just... what? I feel like I need some 'shrooms, or some LSD, or acid, or SOMETHING after that. Also, I would LOVE to see a sequel to this story; showing what the /real/ Roxas and Axel are up to. And the cat! Sora!

Oh! And what... murder? was it that Roxas and Sora saw? And what happened to the real Sora? I'm not creative enough to trust my imagination.

As trippy as this was, I have to favorite it because of the ending.
Land Among The Stars chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Ugh I just had to re-read this again because I forgot how amazing this story was when I read it a few years back! Congrats - you are clearly one of the best writers on this site. It's simply amazing how much detail you slipped into this story while staying true to the characters' personalities. While this story is finished, I do hope you continue to come up with, and write, other stories in the future.
Ewonsama chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I loved the story web though I had to keep taking breaks in between reading. So did sora die or something? Axel isn't wondering why he could feel pain in his 'dream'

Honestly I think this would mess with my head if it happened to me XD I kinda want an epilogue if not a squeal (one shot) to see how Axel's mental state is.
doomshuriken chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
ooooh, I really liked this one! It had all the good elements of Alice in Wonderland while somehow staying psychotically true to the original characters' personalities :) Very enjoyable, wonderfully written!
mansonfreak14 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AKUROKU FANFIC EVER!
nyxthedragon chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
This is the best two chapters I have ever read. I love how the title threw me off. I love the fact you used the Alice in Wonderland theme but I love it even more that you totally made it your own theme as well.
Truly beautiful and amazing and...I can't come up with enough words for this.
Roku-Sarael chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
It took me so many tries to finish this. I stumbled upon it when I was a newly bred fangirl, so I didn't have the word exsperience for the stay yet. Notes that ive finished it I am proud to say I love it. Its very well done and the characterization is flawless and kept steady. I love Merlin. Helping Axel out, made my day! :3
The Infernal Lady chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Absolutely amazing! I loved it.
Horologii chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful story! It actually gave me goosebumps after reading it! All this time - and it might just be me - I kept thinking that the original cat was Roxas, but it's really Sora? Somehow that makes so much sense!

I love the imagination and creativity of this fic; some parts were Alice in Wonderland, but then most of it (the circus, Cloud and Leon's fate - so sad!) were definitely all yours.

I look forward to reading more of your stories! :) Awesome job with this one!

-Horologii
tunachurro chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Finally I get back to reading your works! (...distractions ehe)

Gotta say, you really have a knack for humor

I mean like, good humor that isn't overboard but enough to have someone slapping the closest surface and gasping for breath :D

I laughed so, so much at Luxord and Xaldin! Actually, I was laughing at pretty much every encounter xD

But seriously, nothing funnier than being told to do drugs baha, poor Axel xDDD

And then there is the angst!

Oh sweet angst. The transitions you do with the genres are so smooth!

Just. Yeah. You already know how blown away I am with your writing xD

This is totally something I'll be rereading when I need a good laugh xD

Anyway, hope you had a great Xmas and New Year!
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
such a scary fanfic
ZOMJ chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
That... I'm speechless, honestly. You are just such an amazing writer, and the idea itself was already grabbing at me. It all just fits nicely into a tight bundle of impressing the shit of me- not that this was written with that intention. Thank you for writing and sharing this with me, I'll definitely be looking into some of your other fics!