Reviews for Let Me In
i know this sounds kinda weird but you should do like an alternative ending where Jazmine does end up dying. I wanna know what everyone else would do!
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/14
Hated it. Well written, but I hate how he got away with it.
jadehothasfire chapter 15 . 4/11
Great story
jadehothasfire chapter 14 . 4/11
Speechless that's how good your story is
jadehothasfire chapter 13 . 4/11
Poor jazzy
jadehothasfire chapter 9 . 4/10
Omg love your story.
cutechibilolita chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Omg I loved this story it was so freaking amazing and it had me not sleeping at night since I could not stop reading it. Sorry I did not review from the first chapter and on ward but since its an old story I figured I would just review at the end.
Maya: I never hated her I felt super bad for her though she had dated Huey for four years but he never told her he loved her. I knew it was a Huey and jazmine story but I kept hoping that she would not get hurt and find the one for her.
Huey: it was obvious he loved jazmine but the first chapter when maya came in I was surprised he started dating her and four years. Wich is funny how Cindy said they would not last that long.
Now Marcus... At first I was like there's gonna be something wrong with this kid bout then when he went out with jazmine and told her about his mother I thought it would be just like another maya but boy was I wrong as soon as he grabbed jazzy I kept on yelling (as she could here me) brake up with him now! And when he treatened to hurt her friends I was so mad at him. It's so unfair how he got away with it but karma is gonna get him back and he should obviously be guilty since he shot ceez. But when he said those words to jazmine about Huey not being there what did he mean to say that he was gonna kill him it can't be over yet can it? But all in all great story. Funny fact when you would say they flipped their phones I was like omg they got flip phones hahaha I'm reading this in 2014
lollipop-chan chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
damn, i fucking loved this story. keep being awesome dude.
RenjiRulez5986 chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Such an awesome story that not only tugged, but played Timbaland beats on my heart strings.

Good job.
Blue Denim 7 chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Really good. Awesome fic! :)
artist1897 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
yup im marrying your story and having it babies then we will live happily ever after :)
Joy-girl chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
There are a lot of things I wanted to say as I was reading through the story - all of them good of course, and now that I'm at the end, I'm just so impressed that I'm almost speechless. Almost. First of all, you write very well and succinctly. Second, I like how you handled the characters. On one hand, you could have made us hate Maya as people often do when a rival is written - but you didn't. Not only did I feel bad for her, but I genuinely liked her. She seemed... human (as opposed to a horrible, bitchy female who you are rooting for to get dumped). I also loved how while you did write well, you were still able to write how Riley talks (using 'u' in his speech when you used 'you' for everyone else was just one of the many nice touches I enjoyed). On a continued Riley note, I also enjoyed the occasional sweet moments from him since they are so rare.
I liked the development of the story. You showed the development of an abusive relationship. With a shove here and there combined with Jazmine's personality, I could see how she would stay until he actually hit her (Again, as opposed to hitting her at first - you led up to the abuse). You also explained why the police weren't involved in the first place.
And of course, the best part was the Huey and Jazmine interaction. It was frustrating, of course, watching the two of them at first. But angry/protective Huey is the best, and you portrayed them very well! I don't know if Jazmine was as innocent as her character probably should be, but she is older so that is more of your own view then.
Anyway, this was a long review, but I wasn't expecting to like this story as much as I did, so I felt like I needed to comment on exactly why I was so impressed. I look foreword to reading more of your stories!
DramaQueen chapter 2 . 7/20/2012