Reviews for Let Me In
RenjiRulez5986 chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Such an awesome story that not only tugged, but played Timbaland beats on my heart strings.

Good job.
Blue Denim 7 chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Really good. Awesome fic! :)
artist1897 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
yup im marrying your story and having it babies then we will live happily ever after :)
Joy-girl chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
There are a lot of things I wanted to say as I was reading through the story - all of them good of course, and now that I'm at the end, I'm just so impressed that I'm almost speechless. Almost. First of all, you write very well and succinctly. Second, I like how you handled the characters. On one hand, you could have made us hate Maya as people often do when a rival is written - but you didn't. Not only did I feel bad for her, but I genuinely liked her. She seemed... human (as opposed to a horrible, bitchy female who you are rooting for to get dumped). I also loved how while you did write well, you were still able to write how Riley talks (using 'u' in his speech when you used 'you' for everyone else was just one of the many nice touches I enjoyed). On a continued Riley note, I also enjoyed the occasional sweet moments from him since they are so rare.
I liked the development of the story. You showed the development of an abusive relationship. With a shove here and there combined with Jazmine's personality, I could see how she would stay until he actually hit her (Again, as opposed to hitting her at first - you led up to the abuse). You also explained why the police weren't involved in the first place.
And of course, the best part was the Huey and Jazmine interaction. It was frustrating, of course, watching the two of them at first. But angry/protective Huey is the best, and you portrayed them very well! I don't know if Jazmine was as innocent as her character probably should be, but she is older so that is more of your own view then.
Anyway, this was a long review, but I wasn't expecting to like this story as much as I did, so I felt like I needed to comment on exactly why I was so impressed. I look foreword to reading more of your stories!
DramaQueen chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
OMG cute I love it
DramaQueen chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ohhhhw I like it I also was reading your 9 Month one I loved that one haha.
Dara chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
omfg its 2:40 am right now like the story ill give a real reveiw at the end but i shall still continue to read
Sodakandy chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Omg! I can't believe that Huey would stoop so low : (. How can he go out with a girl he just met? Stupid Ceasar :(. I hope Cindy kicks his butt!
Kris723 chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! WRITE MORE!
Miss Natasha chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
what does O.C. Mean? over control? other characters? odd cheese? TELL ME PUUUUHHHHLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE -Miss Natasha
unknown chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I got one word for this... AWESOME
Revolutionary in the making chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
By far, the best kiss scene I've ever seen. Yes, I have documented the story in my favorites and noticed that you changed your online name for whatever reason. Hopefully, you will ressurrect like the phoenix or whatever you can think of that is less cliche. Cheers.
cameran chapter 17 . 1/26/2011
WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE A BITCH ASS NIGGA LETTING JAZZY SEEM LIKE THE CRIMINAL NIGER IM GOIGN TO HUNT YOUR ASS DOWN FOR DOING THAT SHET
cameran chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
good chapter but why the hell you always got to shot ceaser up man wtf he do
cameran chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
woot make huey kill this bitch nigga