Reviews for Rough Waters
FireFox Vixen chapter 8 . 2/15
Love!
Randomstrike chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Oh shit here comes america
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Ha!I thought you reposted as a fluk
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Holy shit im glad. This isn't a 1shot!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
uuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah! OMG! SO ADORABLE! NEED...TO BREATHE...responsibly...a...ga...in...tut tut tuuuuuuuutttttt
Red-Phonix14 chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
So sweet!
demon654 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
you don't know how pleased i am right now i mean i AM from tahiti and its really and honour for me to see someone writing something that include our pearl it's stupid i know but it pleased me and i thank you very much for making me smile i love your stori so please continue to write
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
I hope for more merchack
Emerald Gaze chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
i know i started reading this before but i'm pretty sure i never actually got this far... though that may be because i was afraid the military catching sight of chase would turn into a huge tragedy fic where they catch/kill him and jack is either left alone or dies in the cross fire. but i digress this fic was great and i'm definitely glad i read it through this time :)
SoulMore chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love all the Chapters
XamierTheNobody chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
AWESOME! So worth reading in class on my phone.
Chris Bran Norling chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Wonderful, I absolutely love the idea of mer Jack and Chase.
imurmotherinlaw chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Haha, this is great. A little humour here, a little dash of kinkiness there. I love your stories: catchy, interesting, and generally, a good read. Chase always exudes sensuality and Jack is always a dork - just the way I like it.

Though I was confused by one part of this story. It was mentioned multiple times that Jack was the only pink dolphin in the sea. But here in Singapore, well, there are quite a number of pink dolphins. Granted, they're not completely pink, but they are, for the most part, pink with patches of grey.

Haha, still loved this particular story. I enjoy the whole 'not in the Xiaolin world' verse. Another story that really sucked me in was the story in which Jack and Chase were cells. I liked how you synchronised their personalities with the type of microorganism they were. That story was unique and original.

Say thanks to Silvarbelle for me! I really enjoy her fics as well. I must enquire, though: Who are Matty and Phooka? Are they OCs? Or did I miss an episode of Xiaolin Showdown featuring them? I watch Xiaolin Showdown on TV so one can never be too sure on the order of the episodes screened. Thanks a lot for writing.

Wondering If I'll Ever Grow A Beard,