Reviews for Follow The Leader
TheGreenRaccoon chapter 24 . 8/5
Thank you SO MUCH for this trilogy! It's one of my favorite fanfiction ever and I beg you to believe I read a LOT of them! Also, I'm canadian (but from Quebec city) and I speak french. Even I (I'm not really good in english) can say that your writing skills are amazing. It's also a pleasure to know that the story is in Canada. Seriously... Just... Thank you.
Nekosongbird chapter 24 . 7/26
So, when did you change your name to Sarge, instead of FastForward? I'm really confused about that, but plus! you added lots of your feelings. And for some of the fics I read I would wait for ever for. What has it been, 7 years for you to write this FUCKING TRILOGY?! I was just looking for a quick story to read (30 chapters or so) but NOO! You had to write over 70 chapters for this story. (I'm not mad, it was great!) I wish I had friends who would love me like that (by that comment, you can practically guess my life). I love the friends' ooc-ness, but sorry, Naruto was pretty pathetic. I still love this fic and how you wrote the characters! Thanks, really (truly, I'm not being sarcastic, I really love that you carried through with this story, I not joking! (Why won't people believe me?!)) for writing this, and I hope that one day, in the future, you will read this comment! With real love for your awsome reading skills, Neko.
Nekosongbird chapter 7 . 7/25
One question: Foes Sasuke actually his Son? I mean, like a cat? 'Cause, as a cat myself (hence the name) I hiss and growl at people all the time, and for Sauke to do it is adorable (forgive me, Sasuke!).
Zigg chapter 20 . 4/2
Guuuh he's still alive thank you
Zigg chapter 12 . 4/2
Genma pls
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 24 . 3/27
Yaaaaay! I loved all 3 of these Fanfictions, I felt so much emotion while reading them. I really do love the ending thank you for making really amazing Fanfictions, even though I sometimes felt like I wanted to kill you I still enjoyed it (some parts more then others.)
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 23 . 3/27
I've never been so relieved in my entire fucking life, how the fuck do one fanfic make me go through so many fucking emotions all in a week? I'm so happy! I was so happy that I cried, and I was shaking and laughin! I'm so happy he is till alive along with kiba. I don't know if I'm angry at the person who made this Fanfic or happy that he/she has an heart.
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 10 . 3/24
I'm seriously considering getting my blood pressure checked from the pure hatred I have for Nagato. (I don't give a damn if that's how you spell his name or not.)
I hope by the end of this Fic, he burns in sweet, devastating, painful, tortured hell.
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 6 . 3/24
I'm surprised that Naruto and Sasuke are not in a psychiatric ward for eveything that they've been through in all of you're 3 fics.
I haven't finished this one, but I can already tell shits gonna get real.
brown54139 chapter 24 . 2/6
Can there be one where they're all married and have kids minus the intense drama? I have loved this from the beginning!
dyew12 chapter 1 . 1/12
Kinda saw that coming, but whose to say he IS really his father, yet, at least.
Concerned Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Oh my gosh! There's another one? Ugh. Would I be able to handle this? Might be because I loved the previous ones. Please be good to me.
me chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
Hi I absolutely love your stories and damn this trilogy made me go through this horrendous emotional roller coaster damn.
I just wanted to point out something that made me uncomfortable... the fact that everyone's (besides like the profs, naruto and kiba) towards sasuke is like zero? I'm not sure if you wanted to purposely depict sasuke as only being friends with naruto and kiba and his profs but it seemed like everyone else only cared about sasuke cos he's "naruto's boyfriend" and not cos he's "sasuke". I mean it would make sense if they knew what was happening to sasuke, like us readers do, since he wasn't exactly experiencing horrendous treatment, but they didn't. He could be tortured and killed for all they know but none of the others actually expressed direct concern for him. And in the first installment, I was kinda hoping for a scene where the others found out about sasuke's family and apologised to him (since when they tried protecting naruto from sasuke they have said some pretty nasty stuff too and assumed he was a prick by nature), or at least showed empathy towards to him. Idk I just kinda felt unjust for sasuke I guess? I mean yeah I kinda felt that he only truly liked naruto and kiba and kinda hung out with everyone else cos they're associated with naruto but I'm surprised they seem to not treat him like a friend nor an individual at all but naruto's boyfriend and support.

yeah just wanted to get that off my chest hahaha damn I also kinda hoped sai would find someone else cos he's a sweetheart and everyone is just too hard on him otl. And GOSH I never thought I'll love kiba that much he's amazing here ;)
jj chapter 24 . 11/7/2015
i have so much i could say regarding this but its 400 at night and i need sllep so ill say this the epilogue was not satisfiing but i like it mostly
N chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
Thank you for sharing your work with us, Sarge. I miss your writing and stories. Hope you're doing well!
1,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »