Reviews for Follow The Leader
me chapter 24 . 11/10
Hi I absolutely love your stories and damn this trilogy made me go through this horrendous emotional roller coaster damn.
I just wanted to point out something that made me uncomfortable... the fact that everyone's (besides like the profs, naruto and kiba) towards sasuke is like zero? I'm not sure if you wanted to purposely depict sasuke as only being friends with naruto and kiba and his profs but it seemed like everyone else only cared about sasuke cos he's "naruto's boyfriend" and not cos he's "sasuke". I mean it would make sense if they knew what was happening to sasuke, like us readers do, since he wasn't exactly experiencing horrendous treatment, but they didn't. He could be tortured and killed for all they know but none of the others actually expressed direct concern for him. And in the first installment, I was kinda hoping for a scene where the others found out about sasuke's family and apologised to him (since when they tried protecting naruto from sasuke they have said some pretty nasty stuff too and assumed he was a prick by nature), or at least showed empathy towards to him. Idk I just kinda felt unjust for sasuke I guess? I mean yeah I kinda felt that he only truly liked naruto and kiba and kinda hung out with everyone else cos they're associated with naruto but I'm surprised they seem to not treat him like a friend nor an individual at all but naruto's boyfriend and support.

yeah just wanted to get that off my chest hahaha damn I also kinda hoped sai would find someone else cos he's a sweetheart and everyone is just too hard on him otl. And GOSH I never thought I'll love kiba that much he's amazing here ;)
jj chapter 24 . 11/7
i have so much i could say regarding this but its 400 at night and i need sllep so ill say this the epilogue was not satisfiing but i like it mostly
N chapter 24 . 10/14
Thank you for sharing your work with us, Sarge. I miss your writing and stories. Hope you're doing well!
N chapter 24 . 9/28
Ok wow, I've read a hella lot of fics and you are definitely my fave author ever. I've been reading through loads of your works and I just think that you're amazing and I hope that you continue to write because you're extremely talented. Thanks so much for putting effort into writing awesome stuff and good luck on any future projects.
gleekcrisscolfer1 chapter 21 . 9/20
No suigetsu! Is it wrong that I love him?
gleekcrisscolfer1 chapter 12 . 9/19
Oh no not genma!
gleekcrisscolfer1 chapter 10 . 9/19
Are you trying to break my heart?! Although I'm glad kiba was smart enough to realize naruto was in trouble.
gleekcrisscolfer1 chapter 2 . 9/19
I love sakura so thank you for not being one of those people who make her out to be selfish and bitchy.
gleekcrisscolfer1 chapter 1 . 9/19
Phenomenal. I cried, I laughed, I chewed my nails, I screamed. It was beautiful. You really had a strong grasp on everyone's emotions and hoe they should react at certain points. Ive been with you for the whole Trilogy and it has just been amazing. Im so glad Naruto and Sasuke are together again. I was so worried for Naruto but EVERYTHING WAS OKAY IN THE END. Bravo!
SpiritBird1A chapter 20 . 6/7
You are really good at deceiving. I really thought Kiba had died...twice. You make it seem like something happened, when it didn't. I love your work and I wish I could write as good as you do.

OMG! I practically died when Kiba was on the phone with Tsunade! "press one if you'd like to pay for me to father your children...," OMG that was hilarious! I was laughing so hard my mom asked did I need to see a doctor. IDK what it is that you are doing to me with your fanfics; but, you've definitely caught my attention. These are amazing and you are and amazing writer. Keep up the good work. O.K O.K I'm kinda, sorta, babbling. I'm going to finish the story now! BYE!
DawnRulz chapter 24 . 4/22
This was an awesome series... Loved it! Also pervy Genma FTW! XD
Shinan7 chapter 24 . 3/23
That was amazing! Poor Naruto. And Sasuke but he got it easier. And Kiba! You made my heart stop when he 'died', I about cried! Then I thought there was no wayyyyyyy that you would ever kill Kiba off and I was right! That made me feel loads better. Anyway, I loved the Trilogy, you awesome!
CATHY chapter 24 . 2/28