Reviews for Follow The Leader
Phenomenal. I cried, I laughed, I chewed my nails, I screamed. It was beautiful. You really had a strong grasp on everyone's emotions and hoe they should react at certain points. Ive been with you for the whole Trilogy and it has just been amazing. Im so glad Naruto and Sasuke are together again. I was so worried for Naruto but EVERYTHING WAS OKAY IN THE END. Bravo!
SpiritBird1A chapter 20 . 6/7
You are really good at deceiving. I really thought Kiba had died...twice. You make it seem like something happened, when it didn't. I love your work and I wish I could write as good as you do.
LOLOLOLOLOL XD

OMG! I practically died when Kiba was on the phone with Tsunade! "press one if you'd like to pay for me to father your children...," OMG that was hilarious! I was laughing so hard my mom asked did I need to see a doctor. IDK what it is that you are doing to me with your fanfics; but, you've definitely caught my attention. These are amazing and you are and amazing writer. Keep up the good work. O.K O.K I'm kinda, sorta, babbling. I'm going to finish the story now! BYE!
DawnRulz chapter 24 . 4/22
This was an awesome series... Loved it! Also pervy Genma FTW! XD
Shinan7 chapter 24 . 3/23
That was amazing! Poor Naruto. And Sasuke but he got it easier. And Kiba! You made my heart stop when he 'died', I about cried! Then I thought there was no wayyyyyyy that you would ever kill Kiba off and I was right! That made me feel loads better. Anyway, I loved the Trilogy, you awesome!
CATHY chapter 24 . 2/28
OrangeStar802 chapter 24 . 1/25
THIS WAS ONE HELL OF A ROLLERCOASTER LIKE FUCK I'VE NEVER WANTED TO PUNCH WALLS CRY MY HEART OUT OR PULL MY HAIR OFF TO THIS MUCH DEGREE I SHIT YOU NOT THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST DRAMA/ANGST I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE THERE AREN'T SO MANY FICS OUT THERE THAT CAN DEAL WITH THIS DEEP OF A SHIT AND MAKING NONEXISTENT LEMONS SO DAMN FINE YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER PLEASE DON'T STOP I'M GONNA GO READ YOUR OTHER FICS NOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS
mia chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Man u crack me up...:D love your fanfics so interesting and awesome
Mia chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hi I just started reading fanfic and yours is the first I read and I love your stories they are hilarious I got so addicted I couldn't stop reading...I'm know on Follow the Leader and so far it's good as expected...anyways just wanted to let you know I think your books are awesome...amazingly awesome...and the one thing I want more of is I think they call it lemon. I am totally for male/male relationship I think know I'm obsessed with sasunaru...okay I'm gonna stop blabbering know so I can get back to reading
Guest chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
This was literally life for me. It was eat, read, sleep, repeat. Loved all there of them!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
So as I've mention in the previous story, I cheated.
Of course that didn't help. Even though I knew there was gonna be a happy ending,
that didn't stop you for messing with my emotion.
half the time I believed ppl were gonna die!

Your so freak'en good at this!
I praise your work!
like you really had me in this. I actually finished this story in 2 day's because I wanted the torture to end lol.
The only thing I was disappointed in was the way Pein die, mainly because I wasn't him to get his due-as in beat the living day lights out of him. Deaths to easy for the jerk!

Any-ways, as always, thank you for writing this and sharing it. I enjoyed reading this series.
Gewlface chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
D: Poor Sasuke! THE SUSPENSE! GYAAAH! D:
Guest chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
No matter how many times I read this entire trilogy, I never cease to be amazed at the beautiful, gripping plot. There's so much emotion packed in, this really is my absolute favourite work on the entire site. Thank you for writing this! :)
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love you and all but I think I will refrain from reading this and read your other works instead. I'm fairly certain I will be pained reading this so I will stop before you wound me more my dear. I love your fanfics, please don't stop writing! -w-
FullMoonWarriors chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. I mean seriously, I've been reading all the previous stories and this is the perfect ending. I couldn't think of anything more suitable for this 'trilogy'. You had me utterly addicted to it. Every chapter of it. The way you make me laugh in one chapter and the next one i cry my guts out. You keep the originality of each and very character so close to reality it makes me want to buy Kiba from Kishimoto and hand him to you wrapped in a nice red ribbon. ;)
So back to your writing. I've read a few fanfictions that analyse the characters mental world way much more than necessary. It kind of make me tired because it's like spoilers. The writer keeps delaying the main plot just to make it more realistic. But your fiction is well balanced. You make sure to show us how the character feels in a direct way. No fluffiness involved. Just what you need to make a good fiction. Keep the readers on edge and never give any excuses to let it go.
I quite enjoyed also the fact that your fiction has a little bit of everything. Romance, adventure, drama, a bit of horror if you consider my point of view ( watching your boyfriend being whiped to a pulp while being captured is like Jigsaw or Saw). You never went on one sided and kept changing the moods while keeping the balance.
I want to congratulate you for writing such an amazing Fanfiction. You have my support and I hope you found my review constructive. Keep up the good work and dont let people hurt you through their words. Just keep in mind that there are people like me out there who like this and don't judge you. :)
1,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »