Reviews for Follow The Leader
kroscetish chapter 23 . 2/10
awww...I really wanted Sasuke dead here. Hahaha But I knew he was gonna be alive. Also, I really hope to read Kakashi's reaction of Sasuke's "death". Hehe. Thanks for the good read. This trilogy.
kroscetish chapter 21 . 2/10
haha for a moment here I really wanted Sasuke to die and Naruto to suffer. Oh dear I love Naruto but Naruto isn't doing anything or plan something to take Sasuke back, he's always crying and stuff his self with self-pity. oh dude, that's not gonna bring back Sasuke. Hahaha, I'm getting weirder right now.
kroscetish chapter 6 . 2/10
Why does it feel like the Naruto here is always the damsel in distress? Am I the only one? And Sasuke is the jealous and inconsiderate partner... I'm not sure if that's the word, but somehow it kinda fits my feelings haha. I'm not sure but it felt like Naruto is not trying harder to understand Sasuke. Even the people around him. It's always like "It's just jealousy, wake 're so annoying" and blah blah blah. It's kind of annoying sometimes. I tried to understand Naruto and also his friends but a little part of me is pissed of at their attitude. Does anyone ever try to understand Sasuke's part? But well, even Sasuke's thoughts was always about Naruto. I understand him thoughBut anyway, I need to continue reading. I just need to release some of the annoying thoughts as of the moments hehe. Weird meI know haha.
Avyy chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
I am so happy with the way this ended amazing story :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/5/2016
This Naruto is what we would call a "Pity Sue." It's a type of Mary Sue where the author is self-inserting, not into a perfect character, but into a tragic one. Like a typical Mary Sue, Naruto is the center of attention in the fic. Everyone loves him and bends over backward for him. Only in this case, they're not bending over for him because he's so perfect, they're bending over for him because he's so tragic. With a Mary Sue, no one can be more special than her. With a Pity Sue, no one can be more tragic than her. You can see examples of this all over the fic: Sasuke got kidnapped, yet everyone felt sorry for Naruto, not Sasuke the actual victim.

The fic continually found ways to present Naruto as the biggest victim, even when other people technically had worse things happen to them: Sasuke got kidnapped, Kiba got shot and almost died, and so on. That's part of what makes Naruto a Pity Sue, because the fic absolutely can't have anyone be more pitied than him. And to twist the knife even more, while all the other characters are stoic and reserved about their own tragedies, Naruto's grief is always portrayed in the most excessive, extravagant ways, just to make sure we pitied him the most. Just how many times did Naruto break down in this fic? I completely lost count.

On top of this, everyone in the story automatically caters to Naruto's emotional needs at the expense of their own. Whenever Naruto was upset and brokenhearted, the entire cast immediately rallied behind him, despite the fact that they all had their own shit going on. Because of course Naruto's shit was automatically more important than any of theirs. Nothing was ever Naruto's fault. They were only allowed to feel sorry for him, never to blame him or criticize him for anything. Because of course Naruto is too good and too perfect to have handled anything badly or needlessly put his friends in danger.

When Neji rightfully got mad about what happened to Hinata, everyone in the fic treated him like he was an asshole for putting his own relative above Naruto. (How dare he? No one is more special than Naruto!) Instead of worrying about himself while he was kidnapped, Sasuke berated himself for not protecting Naruto better. Not even Sasuke, the secondary lead, was allowed the dignity of being allowed to worry about himself a little. Even more incredible, you'd originally planned to kill him off, yet the story did little to make us feel sorry for him. No, from beginning to end, it was Naruto, Naruto, Naruto we were supposed to cry over. When it looked like Sasuke was dead, it was still Naruto we were supposed to cry over, not the actual murder victim.

And in typical Mary Sue fashion, Naruto was rather useless in this fic. He cried and he whined, but he did very little. The plot was all about other people running around getting shit done, not Naruto. Thanks to his narrative privilege, he didn't have to do much at all. Other characters figured out how to save Kiba and Sasuke for him. Naruto barely participated in saving them. For a normal main character, it would have been his job to save them. But Naruto is not a normal character. He's a self-insert, which means his main job as a Pity Sue is just to be pathetic and make us feel sorry for him. That's it. He's not an actor. He's a prop in the story designed to gratify readers' egos.
Dallaria chapter 24 . 11/3/2016
This has to be one of the best series I have read in a long time. Excellent job! And thank you for not killing sasuke I would have been devistated
flamingfox112 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
same Sasuke same
TheGreenRaccoon chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
Thank you SO MUCH for this trilogy! It's one of my favorite fanfiction ever and I beg you to believe I read a LOT of them! Also, I'm canadian (but from Quebec city) and I speak french. Even I (I'm not really good in english) can say that your writing skills are amazing. It's also a pleasure to know that the story is in Canada. Seriously... Just... Thank you.
Nekosongbird chapter 24 . 7/26/2016
So, when did you change your name to Sarge, instead of FastForward? I'm really confused about that, but plus! you added lots of your feelings. And for some of the fics I read I would wait for ever for. What has it been, 7 years for you to write this FUCKING TRILOGY?! I was just looking for a quick story to read (30 chapters or so) but NOO! You had to write over 70 chapters for this story. (I'm not mad, it was great!) I wish I had friends who would love me like that (by that comment, you can practically guess my life). I love the friends' ooc-ness, but sorry, Naruto was pretty pathetic. I still love this fic and how you wrote the characters! Thanks, really (truly, I'm not being sarcastic, I really love that you carried through with this story, I not joking! (Why won't people believe me?!)) for writing this, and I hope that one day, in the future, you will read this comment! With real love for your awsome reading skills, Neko.
Nekosongbird chapter 7 . 7/25/2016
One question: Foes Sasuke actually his Son? I mean, like a cat? 'Cause, as a cat myself (hence the name) I hiss and growl at people all the time, and for Sauke to do it is adorable (forgive me, Sasuke!).
Zigg chapter 20 . 4/2/2016
Guuuh he's still alive thank you
Zigg chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Genma pls
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 24 . 3/27/2016
Yaaaaay! I loved all 3 of these Fanfictions, I felt so much emotion while reading them. I really do love the ending thank you for making really amazing Fanfictions, even though I sometimes felt like I wanted to kill you I still enjoyed it (some parts more then others.)
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 23 . 3/27/2016
I've never been so relieved in my entire fucking life, how the fuck do one fanfic make me go through so many fucking emotions all in a week? I'm so happy! I was so happy that I cried, and I was shaking and laughin! I'm so happy he is till alive along with kiba. I don't know if I'm angry at the person who made this Fanfic or happy that he/she has an heart.
XxSnowyflakeclaws800xX chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
I'm seriously considering getting my blood pressure checked from the pure hatred I have for Nagato. (I don't give a damn if that's how you spell his name or not.)
I hope by the end of this Fic, he burns in sweet, devastating, painful, tortured hell.
1,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »