Reviews for Hopelessly Devoted to You
SASY1990 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
i love this song, and i love this story! 3

xxSASY1990xx
mysticruby chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
i truly hope that they get together too and i loved this story your right it fits Ginny to a T...
soner chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Heh. It's good that you're supporting H/G. Yeah, I think that it'll happen in book 7. H/H and D/G...*shakes head* No comment.

Um, anyways.

I'm not a big fan of songfics, but you do it well. I think that this is a very good story. Very well-written. And I hope you don't take this rudely, but for a 16 year old, you are a very good writer! You go on to the accounts of other people who are 16, take a look at their writing and. . ._; And the song does fit. Good job!

Out of curiousity, do you still support H/G? You can email me if you want.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Very good. I think Harry and Ginny should be together too! In the fic I kept wanting Harry to see ginny and then :) go from there but oh well. Good songfic anyway!
DragonMaiden chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Aw, I really like Ginny. Personally, I hope she and Harry get together too. (Harry&Ginny YAY!) Anyway, that songfic was REALLY good, and I enjoyed it a lot. I have one too, about Sirius in Azkaban, to the song "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette, just in case u ever want to read it. Once again, cool sonfic!
Gina Potter chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Nice fic, and I love this song too. Well, I hope Ginny and Harry will get together, they would make a cute couple. And I don't believe JK Rowling

would put Ginny and Draco together, that would be weird.
Faraway chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Though I'm an H/C shipper, I must admit your fanfic is really good. Do continue, I think there's lots of room to write
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
ginny and harry belong together! this was a gr8 fic, but could have done with a little more deatail etc. if u like it like that, fine though, its just my huumble opinion. even so, this was really great, keep writing!
Emlizanne chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Yay for H/G! And you're right - that song really is perfect for Ginny. Thanks for sharing!
Lilith not signed in True chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
How sweet! I like the way you stuck to the canon, yet put a nice Ginny spin on it. And I loved the end - there *is* always the next ball, and hopefully by that point, Harry will realize how great Ginny is! The song was perfect as well. Good job!
Erin chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
Aw, I feel so sorry for her! Its cute! The song fits perfectly!