Reviews for Lies and Attraction
quasi una fantasia chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was short but great story. I especially loved the last part. Reminds me of that scene in the game where Al-Cid flirted with Ashe at Reddas' manse in Balfonheim and Balthier like, made faces and looked visibly upset or annoyed for some reason at Al-Cid. lol. :p

Love this!
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I have always been curious about the balthier/ashe relationship, the dynamics of it, and all the feelings interlaced between the two. But I have to admit, i adore the balthier/fran pairing, so I don't often find myself clicking on one of these stories.

BUT I do love how you conveyed them, and how it starts off giving their basic traits. And then how it goes, kind of straightforward, into Ashe stumbling into an almost-love while Balthier conflicts with himself.

I love the scene where Balthier and Basche are together, in the forest. I don't know why I like it so much but I do.

The Fran part was gut-wrenchingly sad. But it added to the depth of this little piece and it was very nice.

And the ending was great. I love the ending question, because it is a kind of contradiction in itself. But the placement of it makes it, in a way, open-ended. So um. Awesome. :)

I hope, maybe, you'll write more ffxii, even though I think you have a ton of it already.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh, wow! That was amazing! I loved every bit. Nice job~
Frith chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OMG AWESOME

I very, very dynamic way to write the story. A Million Points for you.
marinawings chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
this story is really interesting so far. i like the way it's written in present tense. that adds a sense of reality to the characters and their relationships. and speaking of characters and relationships... good work with that! i'd like to read more.