Reviews for Made In Error
AshJovillette chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Please you have to finish this story is a shame to abandone it
Volpa chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
This story is wondeful. I like the conflicts you have set up and the general tone is really pretty unusual. It is great, and I don't just mean the smutty parts. I like how damaged the characters are; you have made them dimensional and I am super interested in knowing where you would have gone with your plot if you were still continuing. Thanks for writing!
surrendertome chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story and wanted to know if you will be continuing it? I'm looking forward to finding out what happens to Nero and if Dante can save him. And, If they will end up together. Hope to here from you soonM
CalciumRagazza chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
I cried when I saw how long ago you updated this story, so I'm guessing either it's not going to be finished or it will take a really long time before you do finish it. You left it with such a cliffhanger too!

This story is brilliant, and I'm beyond curious to find out what happens next.
Bellatrix Keehl chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
There's no chance we'll see this story end, right? Too bad, I liked it so far...

And you left us in a pretty sh*tty moment too... :/

Well, it's obviously up to you, I just wanted you to know that I'm eager to see what's going to happen... You would make me very happy if you'd decide to continue this..
Kill Maiden chapter 16 . 5/24/2010
AFDSKG!

i just saw how long it was since u updated and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...best neroXdante story ever...damn cliff hangers _

plz, i know this story may be dead or just has chapters lying around. but can u plz update...i love this and it's be a pleasure to read the final product :)
Barranca chapter 16 . 9/15/2009
Wow, the plot is great and the interaction between Dante and Nero gives another dimension to the story. Too bad this fic has not been updated for a while, but thanks for what you have already posted - it's been a pleasure to read!
Barranca chapter 9 . 9/15/2009
Your AN at the end of this chapter really made me crack up :D I bet if you hadn't mentioned it then no one would have noticed.

I love the touch of realism in this fic, and the moral struggles and the human weakness that shows. One cannot always blame everything questionable on devils and demons.
Knightwolfe chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
*blinks* I... think you just killed Nero. No! You must save him. Excellent story so far and I hope to see more from you soon!
Solowinged chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
one word. UPDATE! O_O I wanna read the rest of this so bad! :( its been two months! GAH! XD plz hurry!
Alex Prosper chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
What? It's been two months! You MUST update. I'm not one to hurry an author but it is too cruel to leave it here for so long!

This is THE best Devil May Cry fic I've read so far. You balance the drama and humor expertly, and keep me interested with both the development of the characters (who are spot on by the way) their relationship, and the suspense. Great friggen story telling!

I like Lady, and though she was a bitch to Nero, her old wounds mitigate her actions so one can't blame the poor gal. Dante's a heart-breaker. And Trish is just lovely-as cool and intelligent as ever.

I also like that Kyrie is an important factor in Nero's life and therefore an intriguing obstacle in Dante and Nero's new relationship. I hate it when most writers dismiss her at the very beginning. Sure she annoys me as well though it is more because Nero likes her and not Dante (lol stupid yaoi fangirl that I am) but other than that she's okay; and Nero cried like a baby throughout the whole game for her. So it's quite unbelievable when they depict him in some yaoi fics shrugging her off. But you're pulling this complexity in Nero's character well and it will be interesting to see what he decides in the future.

Well done. Please post again soon! I'm at the edge of my seat and wait with baited breath to see what becomes of Nero.
Silvermane1 chapter 16 . 4/24/2009
cool
Yoshi333 chapter 16 . 4/15/2009
Please update this one XD love it love DMC and love neroxdante
jedi.vixen chapter 16 . 4/12/2009
NO! what happened? This story is getting really interesting and I would love to find out more!
IsaacSapphire chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
Snappy posting there.

This is really good. It can be tricky to write action sequences, but you did a good job communicating what was going on.

One thing; "He resumed his attempt to extract sword." Perhaps this should be "He resumed his attempt to extract THE sword."