Reviews for Movie Night
LeonandClaire13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I just love cleon stories and it inspires me to write. So, you just inspired me to write another one. Thank you!
Sia chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I believe when you say people are leaving flame reviews-they always do, no matter how many death glares you give :P But I can't believe anyone would dare tell you that you aren't a true Cleon fan! I haven't had the chance to read all your stories yet but I see that most, if not all, of your stories ARE Cleon so I can't understand why anyone would say that.

This is a really cute fic. I like the easy banter you have between Leon and Claire and the simple premise. I hope one day I can write like you :) I'm new here and have yet to have the courage to write anything! It seems so daunting. I would mostly write Cleon stories but I haven't played the games in years and feel like anything I'd write would be outdated and not stick with canon very well. I think the last I saw was Degeneration, which I loved for that moment with Cleon in the elevator and hated for Angela being...well...there.

Anyway, enough of my ranting! Please keep up the great work because I loved this story! And please write more!
IcHiRuKi AnD sASuSAKu GiRl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
aww leon is just too sweet , love him

nice job
ShadowAmunet chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Dude, i think the author's note was a bit more amusing than the fanfic XD not that I don't like the thing, but I have to agree, I haven't played the games yet, have watched my dad a few times but just recently got hooked, and I have to agree whole heartedly, I think Cleon works better than any other leon pairing or claire pairing...the alternatives scare me a little. Or maybe not so much as scare me as much as make me want to retch. But one question...did Leon intentionally go fully clothed into the tub or did the nut slip in _
Dragunav chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
so people say you're not a real Cleon fan? isn't like nearly all of your fics Cleon? Just Ignore them and continue writing Cleon fics, yours rocks! :D

and another thing : have you begun on the sequel of "Resident Evil: The Darkness Continues"?
Darth Wesker chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Yay stuck with Cleon forever from hobohunter.(Begins running arond in little circles) Thank you for all the great fics, you really are a great inspiration and I'm proud-no, honoured to have included you in my Camping with Chris fic.
jesusm85 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
dude i loved it it's frecking tight iam tring to create my own story but i dont know how to start it but i loved your stroy and others you created very cool :):):)
osnapitzbex chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
totally awesome
Fairy Princess Minako chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I love your story! I love Cleon stories... but there aren't too many of them :( And I agree with u 150% Claire and Leon work perfectly together! Great story!
xxCastleFanxx chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw! love it!
w414hos chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
YEI plis dont mind the flames...(the ones who flames u r just envy or they just suck!) ur story is so swett... Dont stop plis dont stop writing! its a must... leon claire r perfect couple n ur story is perfect for them...specially the end... hell yeah!
TWD chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
love love it
Black Scepter chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Not bad, you're getting much better. I don't see a lot of spelling mistakes compared to your past stuff, you did mispell a few words...but that's a lot less than the previous stuff.

By the by, give us Dean back, he's going to be in the next chapter and- wait did I just give the next chap away? Crap.

Michael
CRAZY CHICK XD chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Finally you put some new stories! I love this one,it's very sweet!
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I liked it.

An interesting way for Leon to confess his feelings to Claire and I liked how she called big brother more or less to just give him the heads up. I didn't think she wouldn't return Leon's feelings since he flat out told her and didn't beat around the bush.

Good oneshot.