Reviews for Homecoming Scandal
FonzFan82 chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
Great story.
FonzFan82 chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
Interesting e - mail plot line.
FonzFan82 chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Another great chapter. An engagement, huh? Wonder what the wedding will be like with them suspended from college.
FonzFan82 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Wow. A lot of drama in this chapter. Sorry I don't have much time to review today. I'm going out of town for the weekend this morning. I'll have more time to review when I get back Tuesday. Glad you like my Henry story. More to come later on, so stay tuned!
FonzFan82 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Wow. I also read ch. 4, but that was yesterday, but I liked it too. I never liked Jana. She sounds like a troublemaker to me. I myself like country music, but not today's kind, but the oldies kind of country music such as Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton and all those others you can think of. Same goes with rock and roll. If these kids don't learn their lesson what happened, they might never graduate from college. I went to college for 2 years because it was a community college, but I never got a degree or anything. I was in the business program and then 2 years later when I was the program shut down and the teacher left as well.
FonzFan82 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Wow. Suspended. No good!
FonzFan82 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Logan Bruno doing drugs? I can't see him doing that. He's not a character who would do such a thing. I like him with Mary Anne. Can't see him out of college.
FonzFan82 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Good chapter, CNJ. Where's Mona in this story?
FonzFan82 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Good story so far. I like it. I think Randy and Cokie make a good couple.
StarLily1Dfan chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
I enjoyed reading this story, which I found via a comment posted at The Dairi Burger website. I read all those BSC and Taffy Sinclair books back in the day. Nice job weaving a suspenseful story with those characters as young adults. The parents had every right to be pissed at them!
So Electric chapter 10 . 4/3/2002
You say Mary Anne in MY story is out of character, Randy and Jana are very sweet ppl (at least in the books) and cannot imagine them eing so stupid and selfish.
BalletPrincess chapter 10 . 1/11/2002
Cool! I'm glad u finished it... Although since i never read the FAb 5, i must say that Logan is nothing w/out MA and the rest of the BSC!
BalletPrincess chapter 2 . 11/27/2001
Wow.. sordid. As usual a great story, although I don't really know anything about the Fab5 the BSC. Keep up the good work!
Allie chapter 1 . 11/14/2001