Reviews for When I Grow Up
coli narago chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Oh, please, pleas, please continue this soon! I'll add it to my alerts right now!

Emma
Adrena chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Aw, I like Alfons connection with Elysia. Are you going to update please?
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Hmm... I can't tell if it's Elysia or Ed that's crying...

Seemed really emotional. _ uh... yeah... that's a good thing, just not for those two - well, maybe it is good for them. But, anyhow, I like the physicalness and yelling and stuff. It reminds me a little of fights I've written about, but the difference is that mine seems like overacting and stuff and yours feels natural. _"

(sigh) I miss To Remember and Felis Arcanum... you still around somewhere? (I read a little fic someone wrote about Ed being a cat tonight and it sounded so much like yours but I wasn't sure if they got the idea from you or if it was a coincidence or what, so I found this fic when I went to link them to your kitty fic in case they hadn't seen it before.)
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
Heh. She wants to be smart enough to think of using other people's fingers when she grows up. _" That's kind'a cute... I wonder how old she is. Hmm... if she's four when Ed's 16, then... six or a little older perhaps? That sounds right...
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Hmm... why haven't I seen this before, I wonder.

It sounds as though Ed paid for Alfons by giving Al... but... could he do that...? I mean, could Ed really sacrifise anyone, especially Al? So... either I'm way off or Ed really cares about him (and perhaps Al isn't dead. Hey, maybe he just sacrifised being with Al, right? Hmm... If that was it, then the feeling I get from reading the chapter seems a little over serious... So it's probably more than just that).
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
OMG! I lOVE it! OMG! Al! *bawls*
ChildInMeNo.2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Pretty good fanfic. I love how you explore Alfonse's character through a bunch of short stories. Keep it up!
Al chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
d'aww man you have to write some more to this w it's so damn cute! and well written to . I certainly enjoyed reading it, and i hope to see some more .
Legendary Chimera chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Arwakawa does creat some stubborn/stupid boys doesn't she? I love how you play with them. Oh, that just sounds wrong. :D
coopers muse chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
i really love this, it has great potential. its sad how Alfon's character isn't in to many fics, he's great

Enjoying the read, the part with Elysia counting with Alfons fingers was just adorable!

keep up the great work

Cooper
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
But but but, all the sugary-sweet was good and cute! Not that this was bad, mind you. Just, unexpected.
MARYLOVER chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
I knew you were at work right now... bad girl...

So it's Ed then? uhm... let's see what you have for later.

And yes, this chapter was so good... because Echoes' translation is getting so much questions about the sugar you're mentioning and today it was the last chapter of another fic that ended with sugar, that a little drama and angst is very welcome.

But... just take a look at Kikiko's one-shot... I want to take a cold bath myself... hehe... Bye.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Aw D8 That's just so adorable _ Putting Elysia in the mix with an angsting Alfons just brings so much 'AW'-filled wonder into any story :D

Lovely stuff :3
Some Random Guy chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
Short, funny and cute. Extremely enjoyable. Now excuse me while I go make a dentist appointment to get rid of these cavities.
wishfulliving89 chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
love the story. is very cute.