Reviews for A Fox among the Hounds
to let you know chapter 1 . 7/28
I have just finished reading chapter one and I love it so much and I love the idea can't wait to read the rest of it.
Valiryo chapter 12 . 7/21
Mmm...yeah, speeding through this arc really isn't doing this fic justice.. seems very sloppy.
Valiryo chapter 11 . 7/21
got a little overly dramatic there at the end, also Haku being OOC is a bit weird xP
Icestar2012 chapter 3 . 7/20
im not sure, he never learned the regular bunshin ever, and lectures wouldn't help and he has horrifying chakra control with too much chakra, ... but it works out in your story.
Crack-jouchan chapter 62 . 6/1
Damn. I'm still of the stand that regardless of what happens to you, you don't have no reason to act like a douche. It's not right. The way he deals with his problems is detrimental, too. And he's too arrogant to listen to what's right. It's probably his father's fault. But still... Even so...
Crack-jouchan chapter 53 . 6/1
Damn. I wish they'd just let him go. He's useless already. Really really hate this Sasuke.
Crack-jouchan chapter 45 . 6/1
SHIPPO! It's Shippo! It was said he was Sakumo's student. So who else could it be but Shippo, eh?
Crack-jouchan chapter 43 . 6/1
BWAHAHAHAHA! Branding the elders! Ooooj, I'd love to see that. I'm kind of upset that despite all the changes, the invasion still ended up the same D: as in, the loses and gains were the same. Sandaime dies, orochimaru loses his arms, etc...
Crack-jouchan chapter 35 . 6/1
Ryu is of course, Iruka! Uma might be Yamato. The last one... You did mention Sai. Could it be...?
Crack-jouchan chapter 34 . 6/1
Wowwww! ANBU IRUKA! That's so cooool! And Dei gets his chance to shine! Hah! He wasn't an Akatsuki member in canon for nothing! Woohoo! Kickass time~
Crack-jouchan chapter 32 . 6/1
YESSSS! He used it, he used it! Hahahahahaha! I just knew he would! He is in deep crap now, and he's disqualified! He deserves it!
Crack-jouchan chapter 31 . 6/1
Wait is... Shikamaru trying to pick Temari up?! Uh. Um. Okay.
Crack-jouchan chapter 30 . 6/1
Bwahahahaha! He lobbed the whole sake bill on Jiraiya! Oh well I'm sure he is filthy rich anyway.
Crack-jouchan chapter 22 . 6/1
You've made a good job of having people hate Sasuke. I'm praying for the day he drops dead.

And oh my god HINA-CHAN?! Why against Gaara? Why? Oh god oh god poor Hina bae. You evil, evil author. Hina bae please be fineeeeee
Crack-jouchan chapter 15 . 5/30
To be fair, Neji's angst comes from being a Branch House member and treated badly cause of it. If he's a Main House member there wouldn't be so much angst, would there? xD
1,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »