Reviews for A Fox among the Hounds
AnimeQueenOfTheMangaKingdom chapter 67 . 11/3
That was an amazing storie! Keep writing!
AnimeQueenOfTheMangaKingdom chapter 60 . 11/2
Just wanna say this is one of the wor... Just kidding best fanfics I have ever read.
AnimeQueenOfTheMangaKingdom chapter 17 . 10/26
I like the way you put the thoughts that Gaara was thinking.(and the 1 tails)
Blue September chapter 1 . 10/16
I do NOT like what you did with Shino. I liked his logical and calm traits. Your mean, do you have a problem with Shino?
Reisbig2009 chapter 67 . 7/26
Chōji did that well solo, and two cannot do any better? And you mean to tell me that Sasuke was in better mental condition? Two tails would have been at least equal to the Stage Two Curse Mark, considering that one tail matched him as equals. Way to make a almost identical ending to it with a small twist here or there. It was honestly good before you made it to the Retrieval Mission and then just copied the original with team alterations.
Reisbig2009 chapter 56 . 7/26
The fact that Deidara is made to be a bitch in this is disappointing. Where are his tracker missiles or his long distance fighting? He stays out of range and forces the opponent into his attack. The Sound Four beat him and three others?
Reisbig2009 chapter 52 . 7/26
The Shōsen no Jutsu is the Mystic Palm; if you meant the Chakra Scalpel, then you used the wrong wording. That is why I suggest using the English phrase if you do not know what you are actually saying.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 67 . 7/14
Such a wonderful fanfic! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Biggus Dickus chapter 47 . 6/5
You sir,
Are a legend
Biggus Dickus chapter 1 . 6/5
Holy **** 67 chapters!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 5 . 5/10
i laughed so hard at seeing anko get pee'd on it was perfect
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 2/11
it has nothing to do with schooling and everything to do with his chakra, it doesn't matter how long he spent in school there is no way he would be able to use the technique until he had become an adult he has way too much chakra and too little control
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 6 . 2/10
your ignoring the differences between them, naruto has much more stamina and chakra than kiba, he would have won by attrition
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 4 . 2/10
What's with the team change the teams exist for reasons, you just destroyed the tracking squad that is team 8
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 2/10