Reviews for A Fox among the Hounds
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
I hate to break it to you, but Naruto actually looks like Kushina not Minato. The only thing he got from him is his blond hair and blue eyes.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2021
Only at chapter 2 but I'm already hooked. The story flows really well, really entertaining
Shadowhunter36 chapter 5 . 8/25/2021
Another small thing, but being peed on while would gross out the opponent, but it certainly wouldn’t affect a hardened jonin...or anyone of jonin rank or higher. Genin certainly...unless they’re one of the more experienced and hardened genin. Chunin may become distracted but not as badly as genin would be. I’m just saying this because Anko is rather powerful and when akamaru peed on Anko just made her look weak and while yes she would not have expected it to happen, she still most likely could have moved out of the way or could have instead used sasuke as a shield of sorts. Plus the speed that Sakura, Kiba, and Sasuke were going at wouldve been slow enough for anyone as high as a high level genin, low level Chunin to a high level chunin, and anyone of jonin rank or higher. Again, other than this last bit, this has still been good, although kakashi could have easily broken out of shikamaru’s shadow binding jutsu easily imo since shikamaru is most certainly weaker than kakashi who is an ex anbu.
Shadowhunter36 chapter 1 . 8/25/2021
The only problem I see so far is when you said the younger ino-shika-cho trio and the other ino-shika-cho when I felt like you could have instead said their individual names. while I get what you’re trying to do, but I just feel that their names should just be stated instead of shortened into their team combo’s name. I apologize if I am being nit picky at something this small, I just wanted to point it out is all. Other than that, this has been very good so far!
NEETReader chapter 12 . 8/19/2021
are u gonna have Naruto train using kage buunshins
Guest chapter 67 . 6/23/2021
Good stroy
Tilian86 chapter 2 . 6/2/2021
Man, making Kiba and Naroto brothers is an idea from hell. They are so similar it just clicks so well, and you have nice way with words to back the idea up.
We'll see how it goes from here.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/15/2021
This is bullshit, in chuunin exams everything goes, assassination counts only when you try to kill an allready knocked out opponent.
Zeke chapter 12 . 12/24/2020
like how the dog is affected by the chakra as well. I read one story where Naruto was adopted by the Aburame and his bugs also took on the Kyuubi chakra.
Zeke chapter 2 . 12/24/2020
good writing. nice story so far.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
Ottimo!
Wolveswillshoot chapter 40 . 9/26/2020
Honestly I know I am late but this is the best itachi returns arc I've seen in fanfic for a long time good job!
iacopo.passerini chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
Qui kakashi mostra di non avere tatto e di non saper trattare con le donne!
Comunque sa il fatto suo e sa cosa fare per uscire dai guai!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
(ε ) this is perfect
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 8/15/2020
It's not terrible, but his inability to perform the Bunshin had (almost) nothing to do with him cutting classes. When properly motivated, he could do a lot of advanced stuff, it was mostly his complete inability to do any test work that shoved him solidly into Dead Last.

It was all about the Kyuubi. He would have to have exceedingly intense chakra control training (like, Rasengan level chakra control training) before being able to separate that little chakra to not overload the jutsu.

Possible, especially since Tsume actually would know why he would be having issues with it, but as I said earlier, it's not *just* a matter of having someone to learn from.
1,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »