Reviews for A Fox among the Hounds
Kage bunshin is not shadow, but pure chakra.
chetan098nain chapter 12 . 3/19
dude it sounds like bull shit but i m gonna continue.
chetan098nain chapter 11 . 3/19
dude, what's with the japanese words? you ruined an almost perfect story.
Great story! Please can you update soon more chapters. This story is very interesting. I like this story a lot.
slythian chapter 67 . 2/15
Great story
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Oh, I thought Paper Scooper was a dumb yet smile-worthy pun.
LookOutReader chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
So how Naruto is a true ninja only after he beats two chunin? he already passed the genin test, beating up two chunin doesn't mean his sensei will pass him. That comment is just so random.
DanDrake chapter 67 . 11/14/2014
Question? Are you ever going to tell naruto about his birth parents? i know at the beginning it said he would be told "When he was stong enough" but i think that bridge has been passed a while ago. in fact i assumed he would be told after he became chunin or brought Tsunade back. But that is just my mind set.
MollyEvens chapter 37 . 10/4/2014
i feel like crying its either that end or my lack of sleep i cant say for sure though
drkraven83 chapter 35 . 9/23/2014
I'm glad someone has finally made the anbu more of what they are suppose to actually portray than some kind of target practice for the enemy.
Raven1302 chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Didn't you say earlier that naruto didn't learn his kage bunshin no jutsu in this fanfic since he grew up differently from his Canon version?
Raven1302 chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
I am liking the story but it does seem kinda odd that zabuza names the info of kibas kodachi but not narutos
ScbaStv chapter 67 . 9/7/2014
Wow, really cool story. Pack mentality really suits Naruto. Not much by way of NarutoXHinata but just enough to keep it interesting ;)
Anyway, again, great story. I really enjoyed it and thank you for writing it.
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
dang it, I hated sasuke from the get-go while reading this
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
Hana actually means flower. Or it also means Flower...
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »