Reviews for Inevitability
Yay ;)
RoseByNight chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Hello SomewhereApart! Well, I've read yet another one of your stories and loved all six chapters. I mean it was just great. I love these stories with Eric and Calleigh, my favorite couple on CSI:Miami. Thanks!
writing-wand chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
First: This makes SO MUCH more sense now that I've actually SEEN the show and this episode.

I love. I love how you don't mess with their personalities; you take both of them beyond the show and yet still manage to keep them in character.

"'Does my mouth have some kind of magic painkilling properties that I don’t know about?'"

Haha, I love that. It's so completely Eric and I can picture the little grin he'd have on his face while saying that.

"He pulled back, and Calleigh gave him her best pleading look, his sudden grin catching her off guard before the realization dawned on her. That bastard. 'Are you teasing me?'"

Fabulous line for Calleigh and it made me giggle when I read.

"Damnit, hadn’t the universe known she was going to be having sex that night?"

This makes me laugh a lot. It's funny by itself by having watched/mocked The Secret with all the talk about commanding the universe it just became that much funnier.

"'Oh, c’mon, you’re telling me you didn’t meet me and think "Look at that fine Cuban man. How can I get him naked?"' he teased, thumb sliding down to test her wetness, then grasping himself again and lining up.

She laughed, wincing, and shook her head. 'No, I think it took until I saw you in the wetsuit. "Look at that fine wet Cuban man. How can I get him naked under me?"'"

Fabulous comments right there. And really? Who doesn't want Eric Delko all wet?
NcisFan1294 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
I liked it alot
christiangirliemiranda chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
I loved it! Great job!
CSIMiamiFAN chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Great Story!

I loved it and it was written so beautifully!
Scottylass chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
absolutely amazing. You are a wonderful writer, I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
JLo10131121 chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Very realistic. Inventive. Awesome. I wish there were more fics like this for EC. So many would have completely downplayed that bruised rib. Write more, and if you know of an archive site for EC, especially M rated, I'd like to know. There's so few fic out there...
ladyd10 chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
(very teasing yet insistant)Hello! More please? This is sweet and tender and so very in charater. I can so see this happening after All In. Iy's the deep and tender concern that Ric displays for Calleigh and her equally tender response to his need needs to culminate. It's not necessarily in making love but it could easily lead there. I think when they finally give in to it it's not just having sex, which I tend to equate woth mindless animalistic urges, but making love, and emotional and lasting connection to your partner. This is what I saw you portray. They didn't just have sex, but made love. Eric was so careful of Calleigh. She was injured and he had no wish, no matter the demands his body made of him, of hurting her any further. That's pure and unselfish love. She was caught up in the passion of the moment, perhaps something she didn't allow herself to dream about and when it was right in front of her, something she refused to let get away. That's so Calleigh and so very Eric. Bravo, my friend. What a wonderful capturing the essence of their chracters.

kazalene chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
I tried to review this the other day, but the review box wouldn't pop up. *Kicks it*

Anyway, I wanted to say that I loved the spin you put on this episode, and the way you wrote the EC relationship. I love seeing how people write it, since everyone always has a different take on Calleigh.

Congratualtions on a great story. You keep impressing me. I look forward to more from you, and enjoy your trip!
belacou chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
OMG! This is the best hipphugger's fic that I've ever read. Seriously. I'm so sad that you finished. ;D

Keep writing!

caligurl93 chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
omg pleaze update this is really good i wanna know what happens next update more soon