Reviews for Kim Possible: Brood War
John Holliday chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Yes I really have an account John 'Doc' Holliday, but man I'd love to see some updates to this story. btw look me up and pm at that account, just having some sign in troubles.
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
Love this story. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Love it. :)
zeerak chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Hey awesome plot, though i am wondering if any updates will be coming soon.
Mad dogg chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Sentinel103 chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Coolio now I beging to wonder about Tara, and what the heck is Ron? I mean it sounds like he's an unknown ghost himself.

Sentinel103 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
more mayhem. Alrighty now who's next? Hey what a cool name for an album...(Oh already been done)

So Stoppable becomes a maniac for a minute huh?

Sentinel103 chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
I like destruction and meyhem in all its forms. Keep it coming.

Sentinel103 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
good combat scenes there GKN, I see that the inital mission was a success and there's going to be a meeting.

Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Come on Possible you know you want to ice him right now. Why wait?

Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
OK as promised GKN, I've started reading 'Brood War' to give myself a brain break from my own writing.

I like the start and premise. Stoppable, you kow she's gonna kill you if she gets the chance. Hate is such a wonderful thing.

CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
Something evil is above them, a visitor who seems to be familiar with something of this is enroute from the carnage below, and Kim's getting ready for another battle.

A plot, eh? Let's see. Bring it on.

Shadowyman chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
(Sad Mood)

(starts to cry) Oh my god, I'm so ashamed of myself. No offense but when I take longer than you to update, that means that I officially FAIL. I'm half way done with the next Stoppable's Wasteland Journey chapter, but I just can't find the time finish it with all my crappy homework and school events. I'm a disgrace to this site!

(Happy Mood)

I really like this chapter, even though I can only remember so much of Starcraft to actually understand what is exactly going on. Unless I didn't catch it in the chapter, I would guess that it is Ron that Zita is treating and his "blue" side as I would like to call it is starting to show its face. Oh and nice way of adding Bonnie and Zita.

The only thing I have to say is that I hope there won't be some sort of love triangle between Ron, Kim, and Josh.

Overall, very nice and TV-like chapter. My only hope is that you'll update more frequently to give us more chapters to read.

(And if ShockWave reads this, I might actually take up that offer for a beta. And if he doesn't, tell okay? Thanks!)

From the unknown man,

Mengsk chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Can't say I understood a lot of that chapter. And the UPL banned all languages but english. Sorry, StarCraft Triva buff.