Reviews for Beneath These Repulsive Wants
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Just starting to read...
Legna989 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
This whole thing was really delightful. I like that you managed to portray an Emmett who is a little silly and mischievous, but not stupid (I really hate the "dumb jock" Emmett characterization, and you avoided that here).

There were several laugh-out-loud funny moments throughout, although I think the closing line was hands-down the best of all.

There were also some very interesting intellectual and emotional moments, from Emmett's discussion with Jasper and Alice about the mechanics of vampire-human sex (which had a lot of funny moments, too), to his discussion with Edward about the baby (which was meaningful and sweet).

All around, just a very enjoyable read.

Thank you for writing.
v1cky84 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I don't know why...but I can't find a "send a message" icon on your profile so this is the only way left for me to contact you.

I just noticed this morning that Generosity of Artemis can no longer be found at . I'm truly saddened by this. I love reading that story...I must have read it 3-4 times already. I was in the mood for reading angsty story this morning so I wanted to re-read Generosity of Artemis again but found it to be gone. I truly hope you plan on putting it up again someday, pretty please. While that story might not have been perfect, I enjoyed reading what would've happened if Bella were to get pregnant when Edward left. I could just imagine Aro forcing Bella to stay just so he can try to have children. Please...I hope you will put it back up someday. I would really appreciate your reply. You can send me a msg through my profile.

Thanks,

Vicky
redrosefell Nic chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I'd love to see where this story goes. Do Jacob and Renessme finally get to be together? What will Emmett's role be in all of it? Will he possibly fall in love with her putting aside the fact that she is his "niece"?
redrosefell chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I'm enjoying this story. I hope you continue with it. It's nice to hear this much from Emmett. He's left out so often. I really wished that Stephenie Meyer would have developed is character more.

;)
necessarily chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
really love the title
Obversa chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Hahahahaha! Utterly hilarious! *dies laughing*

You, my friend, are a genius. Plain and simple.

My only regret is that there is no more to the story to read...perhaps add a piece on Emmett's thoughts on Nessie and Jacob's sex life in the future? Pretty please?
Obversa chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh my gosh. You write very well, and this chapter was utterly hilarious! Absolutely fantastic character depictions as well. Can't wait to go on to read more!
illereyn chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Hm... Funny, in a repulsive way. Title very apt indeed.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Emmett is too much.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Emmett is so sincere in his concerns but it is to darn funny. LOL!
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
OKay I laughed so hard I had tears running over my cheeks. Love that Emmett.
life takes time chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I like the way you wrote Emmett,

Very caring, very real.
left on the altar chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very interesting insights, we must admit that Emmett has considered alot of the possibilities of what could go wrong. Maybe he missed his calling as a risk analyst for underwriters! (That's a potentially hilarious storyline). I like the emotional intricacy of high thought, being the physics the unlikely union, versus the 'low' instinct, of primal need and carnal satisfaction.

Anyway, kudos to you for sharing your wonderful talent. I'm on your author page making sure I don't miss a thing. I must admit to thinking that you must be a physicist because of the complexities of some of the concepts (specifically Rosalie's story). Your interpretation of their characters is fascinating and I like that we get to see more of the brilliance of the vampire mind.
MoBo chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
LOL I must agree, That was Hilarious, I am not sure if it was my immature mind or what, but I was crackin up the Whole Time, Awesome