Reviews for Fevered Tension
AmutoStAr7 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
how did he leave? genjutsu?
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
He was gone?
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Is it going to be some brother sex thing in the next chapter? I don't see the arousal in that...
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Ok...I just read this chapter straight out. I didn't eve. Read the previous ones. I know it's ridiculous but hey * shrug* I got it from google.
Silence-Ell chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
I squeeled like a diseased fan girl at the name of this chapter. A threesome with two sexy brothers...I know it sounds gross, but a girl can dream...I loves it
HemaCookies chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
Great so far why mush da good strys die so young. Well nyway can u send me da link plz n thanx.
Yumeria Sendai chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Okay I love the story and after reading your note I decided I'd like to adopt it! So, I've never adopted a fic before, but is it okay with you? I have written my own stories and ha e posted here as well.
freakhorrorchick chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Could you possibly let us know who you give it too so we can find the continuation?
zyeIN chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
i never write lemons before, so honestly speaking, i'm sure i'm not up to it. anyway, i'm just here to review ur story. i like it, really! (though i'm not into incest much). i really hope you'll finish it (when i read the chapters before i read this note). well, i hope you'll continue writing magnificent stories after this.. keep up!
hypheniated chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
aww...that's sad...

are you going to post up who you gave it to?
blupomme chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
Ah! I thought there would be a threesome, for some odd reason. xD

I know you're giving this away, but i'll still read it.

And at the end! I think I know which one you're talking about...

"I'm Yours" by sasukelove2?

I just know one chapter ends that way, with that chick named Miho.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
DAMNIT. I WAS SO EXCITED. xD

uhm. i dont think i can do it. Dx lol. but seriously; you're so awesomesauce. i freaking LOVE YOU.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Screw what other people want for the pairing.

;]

Do what you want.

Teehee.

You're the author(ess) aren't you? That's right. You SO are. So you choose the pairings and make the readers shove it.

Except me.

(: I don't wanna shove it.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
I punt a child every time you don't update this.

And even though I've totally read your author note on your profile about your updates, I figured I should just let you know that. ;)

:D kthx.
ManicBlueRose chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
Very nice, please update soon!