Reviews for Empathy
FavUYA chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Cool
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved this! So fucking hot! These two,these two! They are meant for each other and that is that. Period.

I love how you have them talking while they are making love. It is an extreme turn on. ;)

The ending was quite humourous, as well. Can clear this up for me: the people do or don't know about the relatoinship? Like, I get that the kings haven't told them, but the one guy said 'impassioned conversation' and they all are laughing. Are they just joking about them being together, or what?

GREAT JOB!
aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
this is a great story! i could just imagine the chatter and laughter of narnians as they hear these two 'empathizing' with one another. ;D

great job!
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I just loved this! It was so funny and It seemed so natural, with the flow of conversation, the characterization and the privateness of it. Please write more :)
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
nice story! D
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
cute...
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
OMG Rotflmao! That was just too damn funny! I mean, yeah it was sweet and romantic, and just adorable...but so damn funny! Loved it!

Peace Out! _
burned out from exhaustion chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cute, cute, cute w
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I really, really like this one. Write more, will you? And longer too!
lucymonster chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Haha, I totally missed this! Teach me to neglect for days at a time...

Ooh, you have no idea how much that made my day. Dear me, shenanigans under the table...tisk tisk. I love how you manage to slot Bilingual!Caspian into things, by the way. I think he's becoming a sort of fetish. :P

Anyway, basically what I'm trying to say is that this was made of pure win.
Cima1305 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ahh eek! so hot! i nearly died when caspian was being naughty under the table. hehehe
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
*snickers* Yes well, people do tend to only see what they want...and I am very happy to see this fic!