Reviews for Just A College Girl
T-Rex Ninja Kid chapter 1 . 10/7
Cool :) The story continues :)
flileytothemoon chapter 35 . 8/19/2015
So fast Hermione looks askance at my eagerness, "Me! Me!" If Dawn now says that Faith might as well not exist, will this be like that "Will be done" spell? With some Tabula Rasa thrown in? Or am I overthinking this & might Dawn have a totally phlebotonin-free life at Stanford awaiting her?
twin who likes to travel chapter 35 . 8/19/2015
Sure, I would like a sequel. I'll try not to ask for too many, if any, spoilers for the possible sequel.
C1B12 chapter 35 . 8/15/2015
Sequel Please! Great series!
secca8820 chapter 35 . 8/15/2015
Please please please! Make a sequel! I love this story please! Omg omg! Biggest cliff hanger ever!
twin who likes to travel chapter 30 . 7/11/2015
They both know deep down what caused it was what happened between Dawn and Candy. It brought out the insecurities Faith tries to did it on the show and in almost every story I've read regarding Faith in any romantic relationship.
twin who likes to travel chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
I'm happy that thy apparently got back together. I have to agree that they all think they know what's best for Dawn and don't really even take the time to find out what she really wants for herself. I hope she's able to get through to the rest of them soon.
twin who likes to travel chapter 22 . 6/14/2015
I hope this break up or whatever you want to call it doesn't last long even though Dawn deserves it for what she's done. Sorry if a lot of these reviews are short, but I really can't think of much to say. Me tellling any author the same thing can get too repetitive. And i don't want that to happen.
twin who likes to travel chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
I hope they can stop her before anyone else dies because Dawn felt bad enough for doing the spell. If that happens, she'll feel even worse. And I can only imagine everyone's reaction they find out.
twin who likes to travel chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Even though she mentions it, apparently she has learned much from her attempt with Joyce or the tims Willow messed up with her magic. She deserves a good scare, but I hope that's all it is.
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
How could one demon ambush twenty-five slayers? I hope you let Faith live. I might be almost as heartbroken as Dawn if you didn't let her live.
twin who likes to travel chapter 8 . 6/13/2015
I hope the conversation between the three of them doesn't lead to a break up even tough I could see that you might use that as a start to do that. And I forgot to ask in the first review. Why is Faith calling Dawn DK? I can understand D, Dawnie, any of the nicknames she might have used on the show, or even the nicnkames a lot of couples use for their girlfriends/boyfriends, but why DK?
twin who likes to travel chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
I'm liking this story as well. It's good that Buffy and Faith are getting along better, and that Faith and Dawn are having trouble keeping their hands off each other is good too. I can't blame them since both are hot/beautiful. I hope things with Buffy and Derrick go well if they even have that lunch date. Willow was right when she said in season four that Buffy was more fun to be around hen she had someone else in her life. If you keep up with how her dating history went on the show, they probably won't last that long.
C1B12 chapter 25 . 6/7/2015
Great Stuff!
quietgirl18 chapter 24 . 3/22/2011
Just finised reading the first sequel. And have only one word to say, AWESOME! Love how this is going positve review from me. Can't wait for the next chapter.