Reviews for Unmasked (The Melancholy of Koizumi Itsuki)
So cuuuute. Please give them more moments together.
Nice!
Tom Cruise chapter 1 . 5/16
/reads reviews/

K, I've seen this "Greetings" review on like fifty trillion stories of yours and uh...Sophisticated whoever sounds like a whiny attention whore and a bully.

This is the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Why're they talking about their Disney story?

I'm not even a Frozen fan, but I've watched that and Tangled, and I can tell they're confused about who's who just by reading the bawrant.

What an anus.
Tom Cruise chapter 1 . 5/16
Can't wait.
Sophisticated Grace chapter 1 . 4/29
Greetings,

I attempted to reply privately to your review of my work, but as you disabled that feature, I shall reply here.

While I greatly appreciate feedback from readers, I do encourage them to read an entire work or what has been posted thus far, rather than generalize based on one chapter. Understanding you ship very heavily Eugene x Elsa, as presumed from your stories (to which I will respect and keep my opinion to myself), I can presume you read most male love interests with Elsa as such - hearing Eugene.

As the author of "Wrong Number", I can assure you that the male love interest is not "heavily miscast". Hans is Hans - not Eugene. He is the goofy, sweet, rather endearing man Anna was attracted to at the beginning of Frozen. I confess I prefer to shine a slightly different light upon him than others (cough, you) may. Perhaps it is because I have a stronger imagination or ability to understand the character than you do. Dunno. Maybe.

Regardless - interesting review. I would encourage you to not be a coward and allow others to exchange volleys with you as you post. Rather than pull a rather bitch move.

Cheers!
S. Grace
Schroenop010 chapter 4 . 1/23
Even if it's a rewrite, I definitely caught the new additions and retractions to the chapters you've written thus far. I'd call it more of a "re-imagining" than a "rewrite" what you're doing with this fic.

Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your work. You have a knack to really weeding out the thoughts of the characters to the point that it feels this could be a primer on psychoanalysis. Keep up the good work!
anon2 chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
I love this story. I see that you haven't updated in a few months but I hope it's not dead in the water as you are actually a really good writer who seems to have thought this story out thoroughly. Keep up the good work :)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
I wonder if you're going to add any OC's... Anyway can't wait for the continuation!
yongbae chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
I was surprised to see this story updated, i will be looking forward to the new version too so thanks
SortingDumbleDear chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
I read this story when you first post it and I enjoyed it then but I must say I am so far enjoying the subtle changes you are making to it. They make the characters seem more organic. Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Whooo another chapter ! Fantastic! I love Kyon's inner monologue this chapter, it's in character and gives a different perspective that was very enjoyable! I wonder if some shenanigans will happen on the trip... :))))
Besides teeny grammatical issues and such this was a great chapter and I hope you find this as encouragement!
anon chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
I remember reading this when you first wrote it all those years ago. You're writing is so much more clear and precise now, well done. I hope you chose to continue revising this story. It was always one of the better long ones so should be interesting to see how it will develop now that your writing skills have matured so much :)
ClaraFreesky chapter 3 . 10/25/2016
This is still so beautiful, so well-written. Your writing and characterization are so on point, and I love Koizumi and Haruhi's interactions. And, of course, thanks for the update. I missed this story, I'm glad it's back.
Waffleness chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
This story is breaking my heart. The way you write and analyze Koizumi's deeper feelings and emotions... it really dives into a place I think not many people would seek to understand.

Your writing is incredible, and I find myself stumbling over sentences to truly get to the essence of what you're trying to say, and that's a GREAT thing. It's gorgeous and brilliant. Thanks for such a heavy look into his character. I was always fascinated by Koizumi and I knew there was way more to him than the audience has seen of him yet in the series.

Can't wait to read more! Or to check out your other works. I am just flabbergasted by the feelings and settings you've conveyed.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
My dude, I've waited years for you to update after finding this and not even reading the original one and I'm so happy—maybe beyond that. The descriptions are so detailed and I like the efforts you put in, it really shows! The different of Itsuki and Koizumi was put nicely by Miss Haruhi herself. Other than minor errors I love it! Eargerly awaiting the next chapter! 彡