Reviews for Unmasked
ObeliskX chapter 14 . 7/10
what a great concept and execution. Such a pity it will never be continued :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
-Trying to localize honorifics
enemy chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Continue this story its great, the attention to detail, how on point the characters are. I some time just wish Itsuki and Haruhi get together already because they driving me crazy. However, I see it never that easy. I wish soooooo much you continue this story. It would make my year. D
Lovely Pencil chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
I really hope you continue this. (:

However, it is YOUR story & if you feel the need to move on from, maybe deleting would be best.

Thanks for the chapters that have already been written!
distiellover chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Yay! I'm glad you haven't given up on this fic and that you might even continue it! This was Itsuharu fic I actually really enjoyed and got into and actually a little heart broken to find out it was discontinued but I'm extremely happy your considering it again. : D

The only thing I ask is that you please continue the Young!Itsuki Haruhi ark and wrap it up nicely please? That was always my favorite part of your story for some reason...I think its because authors never really explore what Itsuki may have been like as a child or pre-organization but I'm glad you wanted to break that mold so many people seem to share! : D Well happy editing and I hope you come out with new chapters soon! : D
Lazy Gaga chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Wow...that...that story was awesome. Seriously. Even if you simply "wrote it on a whim". It was fantastic. In my personal opinion, I don't think this story needs revision of any kind, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I just hope that you keep on continuing this story, because it is amazing! :D
Araiyou Shakyuli chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
I'm excited that you have tons of ideas. As for the revisions, even though you don't like this version, I vote for keeping it; it sure inspired me, and it's entertaining and delightful (literally: my brain gets some weird delight from reading the way you strung the words together). Maybe you could post the revised story as an entirely new one, unless that's against the rules...
the grey mage chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
for the love of god, please leave this up for all who come to your stories to read. like when you read a story and came out inspired, another person might read a sentence in some chapter and write the best fan fiction we've ever read. you never know what your words can do to another person some time down the line.
nitrolead chapter 14 . 10/12/2011

As for the revising part you were asking about, I'll let you know what I did in this situation with one of my stories. Like you, I looked back on one of them sometime later and noticed enough mistakes in my grammar to warrant edits for all the chapters (I had written the bulk of the story during midterms so I wasn't giving it enough attention).

What I did was include a small disclosure at the end of each chapter stating that "This chapter was edited on so-and-so date and differs from the original in that..." and so on. It may work for you.

Anyhow, I very much look forward to your future work.

AnimaniacXOX chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
Itsuki and Haruhi makes my head hurt. I hope they resolve their conflicts soon.

I also feel disgusted with Anzhelina... that was her name right? Ehehe

I'm hoping for more romance, since that was the primary subject I was looking for, and your great storyline is a bonus. Hope you update soon!
dearfranny chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
Please write more.
lustofficial chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Haruhis gotten attatched to the Brigade. It wasnt just Itsuki that made her snap-it was everyone else to.

Anyways, the little details made me grin.

The petal ending its journey for some reason made me...feel weird. Not happy-not sad but a mix.

Anyways you kpet them in charecter and your writing style is nice- its very pretty.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 5/15/2011

I have to say, Im proud of myself.

Ive finished the series. I mean, Ive watched it the Haruhi way- and the Kyon way and Ive watched the movie.

I dont have a favorite charecter in the series- I view them all equally-wich means I adore all of them and when ever I hear any charecter name- I scream, or begin ranting.

Here is my rant:

After finishing the movie my firts thought was- hell yes.

Because I read any and every paring-this show is great for me.

And when the other version of Itsuki idmitted to liking Haruhi I got up and went into my sisters room and started LECTURING her., on how amazing this series was. How Kyons logic is- Kyonish.

How I was going to get a witch hat and call myself Yuki. Howwhenever I see a girl with big ass boobs I think of Mikuru. How whenever I see someone who looks mysterious- and is somehow awesome- I think of Itsuki.

And how Haruhi is my idol.

I afterward went to fanfiction. I seacrhed threw crap. And found this.

Like every section on Fanfiction0- there are not so good stories where authors take the name of the charecters and make different personalities. Overused . Bag grammer( I really have no right to judge on this though).

I have to say, this was good. I liked how you kept them in charecter and you portrayed them in an origional way- but still kept them...them.
Araiyou Shakyuli chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Oh, goodness. Please, please please PLEASE post the next chapter. I would really like to hear Itsuki and Haruhi's clarification, at least. This story is too good to be left where it is!
Volatile Tit chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is very good so far. I can't wait to read more. D