Reviews for A Series Of Dreams
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
i REALLY LIKED YOUR STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITIN
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I love this so much , I read the fuck out of it at least once a week!
I have the complete OZ and seasons 1- 12 of SVU on permanent rotation on my dvd player, Meloni is pure class.
I have to confess I ship EO bigtime and yet I come back to your fic time and time again.
The reason is simple , no-one and I mean NO-ONE has EVER written an EO fic with the level of passion, love and intensity that you portray between Elliot and Toby ( I live in hope that someone will read this story and see how it SHOULD be done!)

You are a legend and I thought it was about time I got off my ass and told you, :-)
Keep on, keepin' on...
A4M
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
AH! whant more.. more please hurry up! )
WiseDraco chapter 4 . 4/25/2012

Helloooo …again.

“the cheap steel frame groaning under the weight of two male bodies.”

That sentence struck me.

Reason: I don’t consider myself a poet. I write poetry but I’m no poet. Seems insulting to put myself in the same class as Whitman or Cummings. Insulting to them.

So …my not-poetry-poetry is generally just a bunch of thoughts throw together to look pretty. Because that is actually how I think.

So (again) …that line. The one up there stuck me as poetic …to y non-poetic mind.

In short …I liked it.

“The first comment had obviously been pondered over for a long time. No wonder it had just popped out like a car backfiring.”

I LOLed at that one. If only for the reason that we’ve all been there. And I can just see the expression on Elliot’s face. ‘ohshitohshitohshit-’.

Annnnnd we’re back to heart breaking.

Dammit.

There is only one chapter left. And ..Frankly I’m worried. If this ends badly I will be very upset.

Toby …you’re a shit. Just so you know.

WiseDraco chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Friend,

Alright …way less depressing.

And finally Toby …stubborn jackass. Give in damn you! Give in! Seeing Elliot hurt …well …that just hurts me. God …the episode where he talked about his father destroying his shoebox project for school killed me. He cried which promptly made me sob like a baby. So seeing him so broken is …so sad. In a good way. Not in a ‘yay men crying’ kind of way but I feel like you’ve captured that part of Stabler we never see often enough.

WiseDraco chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Friend,

Me again. The Crazy One. (Probably should have been my penname. Alas …it was taken.)

I love the dynamic you throw up between Keller and Stabler. (I did some character research on Keller to have some inkling about who he was.) Stabler is probably in my top three of TV personalities so I can get a little judgmental on how he is written but I can see him doing a lot of the things you describe. And I think it’s interesting that Stabler is so attracted to Beecher, I get the feeling it’s like Kellers memories/feelings (?) are getting all mixed in with Stabler.

That is a guess.

I like the slow realization of Toby. Seeing the differences between both men. I congratulate you for seeing it so well on camera and Chris Meloni for depicting it.

God …this I so heartbreaking. Poor Elliot for wanting this so badly …wanting a connection. Poor Toby for seeing the differences but not knowing them. I feel like screaming; “They aren’t the same! They aren’t!”

But …it’s a story. That I now have to favorite.

Crap

WiseDraco chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Friend,

I like to start all my reviews like that, so please pardon it should it offend you. I feel a certain connection to all authors by doing as such.

“No, God was a single mother from the poorest part in town, struggling to raise five billion children through the most difficult time of their lives.”

That was brilliant. I don’t know if you wrote it …or it was in the show Oz (as I am ashamed to say I haven’t seen it But I have seen every episode of SVU) either way though …I love that line. It fits so perfectly …everywhere.

Anyway. As I stated above I haven’t seen Oz. I’ve heard about it in passing but never took the time to watch it because …I don’t know. I was 8 when it came out maybe? Bit young to be watching something like that you understand. So …I had to look up this character Beecher and his lost love (kind of). And imagine my surprise …the love(er) in question is played by Chris Meloni (Who must have been a busy man during this time). So …now …I HAVE to read this. And now I HAVE to watch this damn show. Damn.

Either way. I like it. A lot. I like your writing style. So …off I go!

Plus …that is crushing sadness.

RuByMoOn17 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
absolutely brilliant!
laffertyluver23 chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I love this! I have yet to see how Chris dies (I just started watching OZ and I'm on season 4) but the Keller/Beecher romance sits deep with me. Hell, I love Chris and I know I'll probably cry when I see him die, so I'm glad you wrote your fic where Beecher is still really struggling with it. I love Stabler and I feel like he would be a great fit with Tobias, not because of his look, but because I feel like his character is so lost and opposite what Toby is that they better each other. I just really liked this!
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I found this fic very enjoyable for a number of reasons. The simplest being that it was well written, and an obvious one being that I'm a huge Stabler fan. A more complex, personal one is that, way back when, Beecher and Keller were the first guys I ever saw kiss and remembered thinking "DAMN that's hot".
ALLRRPRP chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I liked the story very much. I like your writing style and attention you give to details. One small suggestion - not for this fic, since it's obviously over, but for the later ones - maybe you should break it down into chapters. It would be much less demanding and easier to read that way. And one chapter in this fic is definitely as long as three or four chapters from some other authors. Also, the structure of the story allows such division. 1) they meet, 2) they get together, 3) they break up, 4) they make up. Or something like that.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story, especially the lemony parts. Cheers!
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Great story. I especially love how you kept Keller's looks a secret until the very end. That was fantastic. And the ending .with Elliot and Toby. You Rock!