Reviews for Unearthed and Unnerved
IcingTheCake chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Didn't think Lily put him through enough. I wouldn't have taken him back... Haha... but her life her choice.
Lily chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Hi,

I'm not really sure if James deserves her back. But she loves him, so I can just hope she's happy, right?

Good story and interesting plot although I must admit that I like the idea of "The Things worth Fighting For" better.

Would love to hear more from you.

Lily
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Lily Luna Potter is the daughter of Harry and Ginny. That's the character your story is under. When FF added Lily L Potter, it changed most of the original James/Lily stories to James P/Lily Luna. Please change it back. Thank you!
LondonLi chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
While I'm pleased to see how she handled this, I'm kind of disappointed in the ending. It felt like a natural stopping point, but perhaps an epilogue recapping the last month would be good. There's no point in unneccesary drama in this story; they've already had more than enough NECESSARY drama. However, it'd be nice to see him actually deliver. I'd love a monologue showing his perspective on WHY he deserves to win her back. Thanks for posting, though. I definitely enjoyed this.
LondonLi chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I appreciated so much about this chapter; I appreciate Lily knowing herself enough to make some tough decisions, and being honorable about ending her relationhip with Amos. I love that Amos is such a decent guy, even when he's hurting. And I love every point Alice brought up...James has so much to prove and it isn't fair for Lily to be the one doing all the loving in their relationship. I hope she sticks to her guns!
Amzyy chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Woo! See ya Diggory! lol.

Tracy.
gitgit chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
im glad she talked to amos

that was an awesome chapter
gitgit chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
nice, welcome back

and i cant wait to see how the story goes now that james is going to fight for her:)
C-town Chica chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I must say I like that James did the scrap book thing, it's mental and awesome!

I love that you didn't have Lily completely blow up at James, but that their talk was actually sensible without all the yelling and over dramatics that tend to happen in Lily/James stories, especially when Lily gets mad at James. Great chapter!

Chica

Thanks for updating!

X
pippapear chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Oo-oops.

Somehow I bloody missed this chapter!

How? I have no idea.

God what a numpty I am.

GREAT chapter babes.

Oh so good.

I squeed a bit when he stroked her cheek & when her knees buckled from his scent.

You wrote that so well - I was physically affected!

lol.

Thanks!

Sorry again.

& HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope all great with you.

X
Entchanted chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Hey! I just found your story and I like it! Are you going to update soon?
liz22463 chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
haha. james deserved that, I don't feel sorry for him in the least... well... maybe a little bit. anyways, update soon! and I mean soon! :D
Irish Indy chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
I'm so glad she shot him down! He may regret it, but he really needs to deal with the bad choices he made. Now, if her other relationship does end, I say he makes a move. But hopefully he cares enough about her to want her to be happy, even if he isn't! Let's see him REALLY grow up! Thanks for the update!
deemz chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
poor james.. but he's an idiot for breaking up with lily. haha, i can't wait for the next update!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »