Reviews for SLASH
MissMJS chapter 2 . 8/29
Oh my gosh! I totally called it! xD xD xD
Loved it
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 4/11
"Don't just copy everyone else, shock and horrify me in an all new way!"

I can't even think of a proper review, I'm laughing too much.

You're fucking awesome.
allisvanity chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This was wonderful. Thank you; I feel better about the fan community now.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Lol, I suspected it might be him. Figures, he's just messed up enough to do it, and I knew he'd get a laugh out of everyone's reactions.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Joker, you fabulous fiend, you! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is perfection. I've always wondered what characters would think of slash fics.
MitchellTF chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Haven't read this story in a LOOONG time. Still just as good. The punch-line is as good as any, especially with how well it's set up.
kazune1988 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
I didn't expect that Joker was the one who wrote it but then again, I can imagine him doing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you.
astrumadamas chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Hilarious: your parting remarks in particular managed to entertain.
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I cracked up at this. I have no problem with slash most of the time but ... sometimes the "Foe Yay" stories as they're called on tvtropes get really creepy. All though I have to say the MCU fandom managed to top Joker/Batman with Loki/Coulson - if you are writing a story pairing a murderer and his victim, please go sit in the corner for a while and rethink your life. (At least that one's pretty rare but every time I see it I'm like "backspace, backspace, backspace" and get off the page as fast as I can.) Anyway, this was brief and funny, and maybe it's because I'm fighting insomnia and haven't been to bed but I didn't call the identity of the writer. Bonus points for Harley's reaction.
Anime chrisy chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
While I'm big on the BXJ pairing, this was a riot. It's true, BXJ relationship goes against the very idea of romance. This short fic did good to remind us that such thoughts and writings need to stay in AU.

I could totally see Joker writing these fics just to mind fusk Bats. Actually...it's quote horrible given all the important people we knoe to have suffered/died at Joker's hands. Hohoho, you're horrible Joker!
jokergirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Absolutely. Disgusting. I literally almost vomited.
Kinnori1204 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I'm...
Gettin' dizzy...

(Crash!)
-Harley
meline387 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
this story is the laugh of the century dude! HAHAHHAAHAHH! :D