Reviews for SLASH
You are aware of bisexuality, aren't you?

The Joker being behind the Joke was a bit obvious but that's ok. However, I don't quite understand, why the Joker would be sickened by his own stories. He enjoys pat calling and flirting with 'Batsy' quite enough in real life. Having sex with the Batman would be the greatest joke ever, so I rather think the Joker would hold this thought very dear.

Furthermore it feels just plain wrong to have the Joker being disgusted by something. And by something as trivial as having Sex with your enemy at that.

So overall, the story was mildly amusing but the characterisation of the Joker a bit off.
IamOminous chapter 1 . 3/17
wow people take this stuff way to seriously, but I must admit a bit of a chuckle it's pretty funny joke, plus there is no attraction between cannon joker and Batman, unless where talking Flash Paradox joker but that's a complex deal and they hate each other when she becomes the joker soooooo
Disappointment chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
I love how you tried to pass this off as a mockery of gay pairings that is littered with your homophobic views, but it's obvious you're just bad at writing. The fact that same sex pairings appear to be only about sex in your disgusting mind just proves how homophobic you are. Being gay isn't about sex. jfc

Facts: Joker flirts with Batman in many comics. Has pet names for him. Calls him his only true friend. Says he would miss him and can't kill him because of it. Sits in his lap. Strokes his face. Grabbed his ass. In the Arkham games he says Batman has unresolved sexual tension toward him, calls his ass cute, sings two different love songs to Batman, and even says he 'needs' Batman.

But you know, no basis that two similar individuals with opposing views, could possibly be shipped. Just admit that you're a homophobe and hate that fics about gay pairings are more popular than anything you can scrape together.
sjemsjs si chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
1) THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
2) This makes me wonder if any residents of gotham city have ever become a bit fucked over in the head and wrote some batjokes fics too and while I originally doubted the thought,it's has HAD to have considered it ONCE or even done it
KnightMysterio chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
HehehHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BRAVO! WELL DONE!
Detective Desires chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
That's a very good story, but there's a slight possibility the Joker does love Batman in his own twisted way; in the comics, he doesn't just come out and kill Batman even though he's had multiple chances; he prefers instead to continue this "game" he plays with Batman. Joker has even tried to save Batman from other enemies on a few occasions; I think the case can be made that the clown likes Batman, maybe not exactly sexually, but there's certainly some kind of attraction beyond hatred. Batman, though, not so much.
Detective Desires chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
That was a great story! I love how you used real-world fan fiction as your inspiration.
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
I don't really ship Batman and the Joker (the same cannot be said for their lego movie counterparts tho...), but this was still hilarious! Good work!
MissMJS chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Oh my gosh! I totally called it! xD xD xD
Loved it
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
"Don't just copy everyone else, shock and horrify me in an all new way!"

I can't even think of a proper review, I'm laughing too much.

You're fucking awesome.
allisvanity chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This was wonderful. Thank you; I feel better about the fan community now.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Lol, I suspected it might be him. Figures, he's just messed up enough to do it, and I knew he'd get a laugh out of everyone's reactions.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Joker, you fabulous fiend, you! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is perfection. I've always wondered what characters would think of slash fics.
MitchellTF chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Haven't read this story in a LOOONG time. Still just as good. The punch-line is as good as any, especially with how well it's set up.