Reviews for SLASH
krb501 chapter 1 . 3/25
That's a very good story, but there's a slight possibility the Joker does love Batman in his own twisted way; in the comics, he doesn't just come out and kill Batman even though he's had multiple chances; he prefers instead to continue this "game" he plays with Batman. Joker has even tried to save Batman from other enemies on a few occasions; I think the case can be made that the clown likes Batman, maybe not exactly sexually, but there's certainly some kind of attraction beyond hatred. Batman, though, not so much.
krb501 chapter 2 . 3/25
That was a great story! I love how you used real-world fan fiction as your inspiration.
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 3/4
I don't really ship Batman and the Joker (the same cannot be said for their lego movie counterparts tho...), but this was still hilarious! Good work!
MissMJS chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Oh my gosh! I totally called it! xD xD xD
Loved it
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
"Don't just copy everyone else, shock and horrify me in an all new way!"

I can't even think of a proper review, I'm laughing too much.

You're fucking awesome.
allisvanity chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
This was wonderful. Thank you; I feel better about the fan community now.
Inferna Blossom chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
Lol, I suspected it might be him. Figures, he's just messed up enough to do it, and I knew he'd get a laugh out of everyone's reactions.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
Joker, you fabulous fiend, you! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This is perfection. I've always wondered what characters would think of slash fics.
MitchellTF chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Haven't read this story in a LOOONG time. Still just as good. The punch-line is as good as any, especially with how well it's set up.
kazune1988 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
I didn't expect that Joker was the one who wrote it but then again, I can imagine him doing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you.
astrumadamas chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Hilarious: your parting remarks in particular managed to entertain.
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I cracked up at this. I have no problem with slash most of the time but ... sometimes the "Foe Yay" stories as they're called on tvtropes get really creepy. All though I have to say the MCU fandom managed to top Joker/Batman with Loki/Coulson - if you are writing a story pairing a murderer and his victim, please go sit in the corner for a while and rethink your life. (At least that one's pretty rare but every time I see it I'm like "backspace, backspace, backspace" and get off the page as fast as I can.) Anyway, this was brief and funny, and maybe it's because I'm fighting insomnia and haven't been to bed but I didn't call the identity of the writer. Bonus points for Harley's reaction.
Anime chrisy chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
While I'm big on the BXJ pairing, this was a riot. It's true, BXJ relationship goes against the very idea of romance. This short fic did good to remind us that such thoughts and writings need to stay in AU.

I could totally see Joker writing these fics just to mind fusk Bats. Actually...it's quote horrible given all the important people we knoe to have suffered/died at Joker's hands. Hohoho, you're horrible Joker!