Reviews for SLASH
MitchellTF chapter 2 . 2/15
Haven't read this story in a LOOONG time. Still just as good. The punch-line is as good as any, especially with how well it's set up.
kazune1988 chapter 2 . 1/18
I didn't expect that Joker was the one who wrote it but then again, I can imagine him doing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
This was beautiful. Thank you.
astrumadamas chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Hilarious: your parting remarks in particular managed to entertain.
Mad Scientist Sidekick chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I cracked up at this. I have no problem with slash most of the time but ... sometimes the "Foe Yay" stories as they're called on tvtropes get really creepy. All though I have to say the MCU fandom managed to top Joker/Batman with Loki/Coulson - if you are writing a story pairing a murderer and his victim, please go sit in the corner for a while and rethink your life. (At least that one's pretty rare but every time I see it I'm like "backspace, backspace, backspace" and get off the page as fast as I can.) Anyway, this was brief and funny, and maybe it's because I'm fighting insomnia and haven't been to bed but I didn't call the identity of the writer. Bonus points for Harley's reaction.
Anime chrisy chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
While I'm big on the BXJ pairing, this was a riot. It's true, BXJ relationship goes against the very idea of romance. This short fic did good to remind us that such thoughts and writings need to stay in AU.

I could totally see Joker writing these fics just to mind fusk Bats. Actually...it's quote horrible given all the important people we knoe to have suffered/died at Joker's hands. Hohoho, you're horrible Joker!
jokergirl chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Absolutely. Disgusting. I literally almost vomited.
Kinnori1204 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I'm...
Gettin' dizzy...

(Crash!)
-Harley
meline387 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
this story is the laugh of the century dude! HAHAHHAAHAHH! :D
xRashelx chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
wonderful I actually like slash (and LOVE femslash) but yeah Joker/Batman makes me want to pour bleach into my brain seriously its the most ridiculous pairing ever
AlsoI'mBatman chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
I truly love the way you think:)
And the writing was amazing! I shudder everytime I see a JokerXBatman fic, but that last suggestion of Alfred and the Ventriloquist horrified me beyond all the others hahaha
Thank you for writing! I had a blast reading!
RavenKing chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
LOL! Im usually very acceptable with pairing ships, even slash though it doesnt really float my boat. But the Batman/Joker pairing always seemed so wrong. They absolutly hate each other and the only reason the haven't killed each other is because of Bat's 1 rule and the Joker hasn't found a good enough joker for it. Some say theres more to it then hate/hate but theres not. Im waiting for the comic when the finally destroy each other but I doubt that'll ever happen. Anyway great work! I haven't laughed like awhile.
lonni chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
i LOL'd SO much.
dragonstrike7 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
This was horrifyingly amusing, and short enough not to overdo it.
Well done!
Faved.
Chain-Of-Souls chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
You are a truly dastardly and despicable human being, even more so that you could probably rival against the Joker's horrifyingly sadistic tendencies. I have never laughed harder.