Reviews for Amends
darkbangle chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to think to look up fics for this game. I love this story series, and I would really love to see it continued (I know it's been four years but... please?). I really like all the detail you put into the Djinn. Great world building. :) I think you really captured Eike's voice too. I love the way you write him and Homunculus. They are so cute together. _
tara4131945 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
OMG! you have to continue this is such a great story i can't wait to read more of it oh please you have to continue
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
PLEASE

UPDATE!

I really enjoyed the stories before this, and this one, too! It's been a while since I read any of them and it would be wonderful if you updated. ;_; I doubt it will happen, but as another said- I can dream.
Kisatine chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
:D This fanfic is one of my most favorite SOD/M stories, although after all this time, I doubt this will ever be updated D: Ah well I can dream.

Kisatine x
RinsDarkMagician chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
that's amazing someone wrote a sequel to those stories! i loved the trilogy from before. keep writing...it seems like its been a while since you updated but i'll keep my eye out for more things from you!
SyberiaWinx chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
Ah, you just have to continue this! I want to know what happens! D :
xEviLxAnGeLx chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
oh it's getting better and better... I do hope you continue soon!x
Trudyann B chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Truly amazing. This must've taken a lot of thought. And I can't wait to meet the seemingly nice Dijnn outside! :)
Trudyann B chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Truly wonderful! I can't wait for more!
xEviLxAnGeLx chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I'd just like to say... I really like how you have really thought this through... and it's an original idea! ... That should've been obvious really (Homunculus's origin!)But haven't seen any fanfics that really go into that... Your style of writing is great also! ... You are very talented! Hope the next chapter is up soon _ x
xEviLxAnGeLx chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Loved this... You're a talented writer and I'm liking the way this is going... Looking forward to reading more!x
WritetotheDeath chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow! I love how much detail you've put into this. You explain the emotions of the characters so beautifully. I can't wait to read more!

Thanks for the shout out, and for continuing the series. _