Reviews for All around me
Roo4life chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I like this. I want more. I want to see if James learns to cook or not. I really like your style and I love bookshop AUs...please continue? (Sorry im too lazy to sign in)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wheee!oh this is just so so lovely,I adore the setting,the breezy,static way things are and the 'strange' customers he gets!Hehee!Amazing writing here,seriously!If you ever do update it,I shall be waiting!
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Goodd start, hope you continue
the Qt chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Continue! It sounds, for want of a better word, cute.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I enjoyed reading this _ Thanks for writing!
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Is this a one-shot or will it continue? I hope it's the latter - it's a great story so far.
Moonsign chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I stumbled across this story today, and was dubious about reading it since it was only one chapter (I adore long fics) but the summary drew me in. I just fell in love with your Remus, your Jmes and all your OCs as well. You have a wonderfully quirky, homey setting, and great potential to develop thi story further. I really hope you haven't abandoned it for good. I'm a real sucker for Marauder-AUs. Please update soon!

Mx
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Interesting setting you're building here... more please, I want to see what you'll do with Sirius.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is very poetic. And I don't say that often about stories. I'm interested to see how Sirius factors in. Update soon!
alicealice chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Intellectually delicious.
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This is very Remus and I really liked James:D After you mentioned Bridget I kept comparing the two, hoping for a similar ending lol. Im intrigued to see where you're going to take this.
arabellaw chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
excellent! your writting is really good, I loved how you described everything. I hope you'll update another chapter soon.
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I'm really enjoying this so far. Loved James! Can't wait to read more - don't leave me hanging too long, please? I'm such an impatient person.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Hmm...I'm not sure if I like it, but I definitely give you points for writing something different.
dreamdustmama chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I don't normally read AU that are so completely different, but this is very well written. I like it so far, and can't wait to see what happens when he meets Sirius!