Reviews for All the Makings of a Suicide Case
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
This ending seems much more realistic. I like it better for your story. Great job! You are an excellent writer.

Abby
bamafan95 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
i like the second ending better, im just weird that way, i guess. really good though.
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Wow, this is really amazing. You're a great writer, and the alternate ending made me cry. That was really great.
1LovesLatin3 chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
um i think i lik this ening better
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i would like it a whole lot more if i wasnt so worried about stuff rite nw. but i think its really good
Rosie.Bell chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Oh, my GOSH.

The 1st ending was very good, and then I read the alternative...

You are officailly my favorite writer on Fanfiction.

The way you write is so emotionally amazing.

Honestly.
April-Cullen chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
thats really sad...i mean the story.. im crying. thats how good you are! i luv it

* ApRiL-CuLLeN *
outsidersfreak96 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
LOVE IT

cntpny chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
THAT WAS FANTASTIC.

It's so rare to come across a well written Twilight fanfic...
Lynnliz13 chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
...ho...ly... SHIT! OH! MY! GOD! this is so... wow. WOW. the very last part... where edward shows up right at the wrong moment... that pretty much made the story, right there. oh, the irony... wow. WOW. can you tell i'm at a loss for words? XD

i love how you throw edward in at the very very end, and you just lay it on so thick... like, rather than stretch out his feelings, you manage to dump them into one sentence, and there's quite obviously a difference. the words you chose are hints enough that this part of him is NOT insignificant, just... i don't want to say rushed-through, because that's not the impression i get. it's just... succinct. you've made your point quite clearly. this alternate ending is AMAZING.

oh, and ps: please pardon my french. ;]
JennCD chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Nice! I liked the alternative ending! :D
Random Little Remus Lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I don't think that it was horrid at all! i liked it. I definately think though that edward needs to be yelled at a few times for leaving and this is one of the better scenarios that have portrayed that. I like him ending with Bella too though so you've completely won me with this ;)

R.L.R.L.
SereneCactus chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was awesome! I think you should have multiple endings.

keep the one you have now, but have another one. Maybe you could make her shove the blade in her heart while she kisses him in the end cause she thinks that he doesn't really love her, and that he is only trying to save her. And for another one you could make Edward come to late and she dies, or close to death and he changes her.

I know my ideas suck but meh. Great job though! Loved it
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i didnt like the ending much. i think edwrd should have been more upset by the fact she was cutting. normally people are.

i liked the story though. i like these kinda stories,

greatjob
Clear Plastic chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
The ending was perfect; and this was a very enjoyable read. I hope to see more of you! :D